I have lost 4 stone exactly!

hi there

my weight loss is in my signature, but from memory... I lost the first stone in 2 weeks the next stone in the next 4 weeks then about 3 lb a week until november...slowed down a bit...when I did ss or ss+ i lost about 4lb a week, but I couldn't hack that, so since november I have mainly been having 1 shake, an atkins or cd bar and a small protein and veg meal. didn't have any carbs to speak of bread /potatoes etc until xmas so really low carb and cd from mid august to mid december. Then of course xmas and put on 10lbs...but have now lost that and am a lb lighter. If I had ss or ss+ I would have got to goal quicker, but to be honest I couldn't do it...it's a bit of cd and low carb for me....slower but it's still working :wave_cry:

very well done on the weight loss! today is my first day on ss and its going well so far the think i know im going to find hard is the amount of water you have to drink! is there anything else i can drink? ive heard some people drink coke zero? any tips will be great!

Hey satty dieter, i started my diet on 11th nov 08 and ive been ss all the way untill now. Im on my 13th week now so had to go on 810 for a week (or as others call it - add a meal week) goin go back onto ss for a little while longer to shift a bit more and then i'll start moving up the steps. I lost 11lb in my first week and the loss has varied between 2-6lb each week since. It is hard, i wont deny that but if you stick to it you'll see the results in no time.
shelleyxxx

Hi Shelley & Angie Bond

Thankyou for your advice i feel a lot better. i think i just needed that kick and tommorow is always a new day. So i am going to stick with it and SS all the way. When i read insiprational stories like yours both it makes me motivated to do the same as you both have come such long way.

Thanks again I keep you updated and i'm going to add the ticker thing if i can manage to do it.

xx

it took me about 4 months to lose 4 stone. From mid august to december. As I said before the first 2 stone came off in about 6 weeks, then about 6 weeks to lose the next stone, then 2 months to lose the last stone. Ihas taken me the last 4 weeks to lose the weight I gained over xmas. I know others who have lost at least a stone a month doing this diet....it's good stick to it guys!!!

Angie-bum I am just going through my second week and I just wanted to say that you are such an inspiration :)

it's really good to know I have been able to inspire others!! It's really nice to hear as it was seeing the inspiration gallery, that I realised that I could do it too....I really had given up on ever being able to lose weight, as I had tried almost every other diet and never lost more than a few pounds and then put it back on. I saw the inspiration gallery which can be accessed by the blue bar at the top of the minimins home page and I was stunned that there were people like me who had lost their weight.

Now all I have to do it get back on ss or ss+ for a few weeks to kick start my weight loss again. I will never be obese again

Last edited:
I am only posting on here as it helps me to find my old threads.

Hi

I don't know why my ticker has not updated on my signature? Any ideas anyone?
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line
*****Cymrubaby:)xxxxxxxxxx:)Cymrubaby

weight.png

I don't know why my ticker has not updated on my signature? Any ideas anyone?
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line
*****Cymrubaby:)xxxxxxxxxx:)Cymrubaby

weight.png

Back