I have Lost it.........

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by welshymamma, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. welshymamma

welshymamma when will I be slim

I Have lost my motivation ..lost a stone in 5 weeks then last week just a 1b when i was sure I would have a good loss ..down hill from there put on 3lb and I cant go to class tomorrow ..I just cant .......
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tranquility

tranquility Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting, controlled carbs, good nutrition and Slimpods.
    Oh yes you can. Face up to it, see what the damage is, then start all over again.

Get a tape measure and use it, every week. The tape never lies, the scales do.

You can do it. Are you going to let some mechanical contraption beat you?
    Last edited: 10 August 2011
  4. small steps

small steps Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diet Chef
    Oh no!

I know it's really disappointing when you are "good", then have a small weight loss. It's so tempting to say "bugger it, now I'm going to eat cake". Please stick with it. You have lost a stone - imagine how much you could lose by the end of the month.....

Keep going to class. Each week is a new week. It wipes the slate clean. Find out your new weight, then commit to having a really "good" week.

best of luck
  5. happypear

happypear Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting (formerly WW PP)
    Try and stick with it!

Believe me, I am the least motivated person in the world, yet somehow I have managed to keep dieting for 6 months without any major blow outs (apart from my holiday) and have slowly but surely lost weight! I've had a week where I've inexplicably gained weight and it made me so angry :mad: but unfortunately sometimes our bodies defy logic :D. I just tried even harder the next week and anything I gained came straight off.

I feel disheartened every week when I lose one week then stay the same the next but overall I've lost 2 and a half stones so it does work :D. You can do it! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.