I have lost six stones - I have done it.

It's so motivating to hear it going so well, and an exciting transition time for you to maintenance. I'm back trying to get on the packs wagon again, and to find my way through this last couple of stone. My head suddenly clicked yesterday, that this whole 80/20 thing applies. I've currently lost 80% of my target (or thereabouts), but I think I need to find a whole lot of determination to lose this last 20%. I'll get there :)

hi Cybill

I found the last stone really tough - it seemed to take ages and I was so bored and so uninspired with the rate of weight loss - slow, slow, slow. Then suddenly it clicked too and I was there.
If you can get past the first few days on three packets you will be there. Its much harder when its cold but easier with distractions - work or leisure. I am sure you will get there, you are made of strong stuff, you know where you are going and why you want to get there - no doubts in my mind, you are almost there already.

The 80/20 rules applies to organisations too - 80 % get on with it, 20% of the staff take 80% of your time - that's what happened today anyway but now time for tea.

best of luck, Cybill
GSQ

Thanks GSQ :) I think I'd mistakenly thought that the last bit of weight would just drop off, but the 80/20 thing has helped me realise that it really will take 80% of the effor to lose this last 20% of the weight. So I'm putting everything into it now, to actually get through this last haul!

jennifer121 said:
Well done on a great achievement,ur an inspiration...

Thank you. Feeling great today in yet another new outfit, size 10. Thanks, this is the best thing I have ever done and I wish I had just knuckled down and done it years go.

It can be done, you can do it too.

GSQ.

GSQ, you are a star :D

I am so delighted for you, truly :)

Enjoy the new slim you, and glory in your success!

You are truly an inspiration, and please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Well done indeed!! :D

GSQ-you did it !!!

Big congratulations showing your determination is worth it.

Well done you :)

Back