I have never been so happy!!!

lilscottishlady

OMG!!! can you believe it well this is kinda diet related.....i had a date with this guy on Sunday and we went to the cinema etc I GOT IN THE CINEMA SEAT with out squeezing in and managed to cross my legs!!! oh the smallest things anywayyyy....the date went really really well and he said i looked gorgeous so he wanted to go for a couple of drinks afterwards i was like hmmm do i tell him or not as i am not allowed to drink as yet..so i let rip i told him everything i even showed him a pic of the size 22 me lol he was shocked at wot i used to be like he couldn't believe how well i did and that he supports me and he never tried the fine the way you are crap! excuse my language...sooo we are going out again tomo night to the pubs im on the water but damn im in size 16's!!! haha i loooook good...

This diet is a god send!!...p.s weigh in tonight! arghhhhhhh! lol

had to get it off my chest dont even know if it makes any sense to you guys but i must say i wouldn't of been able to get this far without the support of you lot mwahxx

Reactions: Sez
Best diet in the world isn't it :)

Well done, well done!

Mike

Just stick to the maintenance though as that is the key time!! And you'll be absolutely set.

M.

wow jodie you have done fab.Are you doing any exercise? im sticking too it 100% but ive slowed right down, the last 2 weeks.I go to a gym its toneing tables, im wondering if i need to do more.

Go Jodie, Go Jodie !!

Well done you - Yehhhh for good dates!

YAHOO!! GO GIRL!!!

I agree this is the hardest easiest bestest diet ever!!!

xx

well done on not selling out. He sounds worth seeing again if can take all of LL on board

have a good second date

Back