I have new scales

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Naturally_Stush, 9 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me and the weight watcher scales weren't getting along. They were soooo temperamental! They came on when they wanted to sooo we parted ways.
    I now have these the Salter Stainless steel ones, does anyone have them? Are they meant to be for both carpet and hard floors?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Oh my god they are the BEST frickin things Ive ever stood on.

Did you get the ones which tell you your BMI, water,fat etc? Can't remember what model but I did a test on all my house floors ( carpet and tiles and wood ) and the reading was the same regardless. It has a child mode and you can program 12 peeps on it. I lurve them!

4. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes Chebs, I got those ones, BUT they arent giving me the same reading on all surfaces? they did then they didnt?
    But I do love it...they look brill and seem to be pretty accurate-ish.
    Well done
    on your loss so far, How long have u been on SS?

5. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    9 weeks tomorrow! Whoo hoo! :rolleyes::D

That's really strange, I really did test them out properly ( ie played with them for a whole week and took them to every room in my house ) AND if you get on the scales then straight back on them it flashes the same weight as the first time as if to say - I know my job mate stop trying to trick me Haha......

6. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmmm, well I tried mine on the flooring in the living room, the rug and kitchen, i still have the bedroom, bathroom and my son's room lol. Maybe I can try them on the stairs? Do they match your CDC's? 9 weeks? Wow, is that straight SSing?

7. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Nope. I lose weight quicker when I add a meal every now and then. Weird but true! And they don't match my CDC's - he uses........wait for it............Weightwatchers! I think his scales are out anyway - they have to be because about 75 women use them! You can't tell me that they've not been overused! :) I just add 4 pounds onto my scales weight because that's the difference between his and mine. And mine are saying less so I can be smug about that :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.