I have new scales

Naturally_Stush

Me and the weight watcher scales weren't getting along. They were soooo temperamental! They came on when they wanted to sooo we parted ways.
I now have these the Salter Stainless steel ones, does anyone have them? Are they meant to be for both carpet and hard floors?

x

Oh my god they are the BEST frickin things Ive ever stood on.

Did you get the ones which tell you your BMI, water,fat etc? Can't remember what model but I did a test on all my house floors ( carpet and tiles and wood ) and the reading was the same regardless. It has a child mode and you can program 12 peeps on it. I lurve them!

9 weeks tomorrow! Whoo hoo! :rolleyes::D

That's really strange, I really did test them out properly ( ie played with them for a whole week and took them to every room in my house ) AND if you get on the scales then straight back on them it flashes the same weight as the first time as if to say - I know my job mate stop trying to trick me Haha......

Nope. I lose weight quicker when I add a meal every now and then. Weird but true! And they don't match my CDC's - he uses........wait for it............Weightwatchers! I think his scales are out anyway - they have to be because about 75 women use them! You can't tell me that they've not been overused! :) I just add 4 pounds onto my scales weight because that's the difference between his and mine. And mine are saying less so I can be smug about that :)

Back