I have some questions!

Souffle-la

Hiya everyone!

My S+S Samples arrived today, can't wait to try them! I've done 7 weeks on CD and can't afford it any more so I am moving on!

I still have 11 sachets of CD left, and I don't really feel like having them at the moment, so I was wondering, can you combine them, say half a week on CD and half on S+S? Will it make any difference?

Also I will be having 4 S+S meals a day - is it advisable to have a bit of veg with your main 'meal' of the day such as the cottage pie etc?

Any advice would be great thanks!

Sophie x

Hi Sophie
I came from CD to S+S and I just did the odd CD day to use my packs up...after you have tried S+S the CD packs are hard to swallow tho lol
I have 100g veg with lunch and then again with dinner , the veg like the milk allowance are optional but you wont lose any more weight by not having them ( tried;p)
After 7 weeks of CD S+S will be a breeze for you!
best of luck on your journey x

Thanks Mo-Jo!

Well, I am just in the process of eating the lemon bar... all I can saw is WOW! If the rest of the packs are as good as that then you're right, I probably am going to struggle finishing off those cambridge packs! I can't believe the difference in taste to the CD bars!!

mine too! I never got around to trying any others just had those and thought yup these will do me lol
x

I love the lemon bars too, but also love the vanilla and almond ones :)

I have tried quiet a few packs and only disliked 1 the rest have been lovely!

MissMuNkY said:
I love the lemon bars too, but also love the vanilla and almond ones :)

I have tried quiet a few packs and only disliked 1 the rest have been lovely!

The milk choc vanilla and almond ones remind me of milky ways! Wish i could eat 3 bars per day! X

You are fine to combine - easiest to do with a whole day of one or the other diet. Have fun!

You are fine to combine - easiest to do with a whole day of one or the other diet. Have fun!

Thanks for the advice!! Wow Weasey, 126lb loss!! That is amazing!! Is that solely on slim and save! Very inspiring x

Hey I am in the same boat as you.

Got my packs today can not wait to have spag bol for dinner.. yummy...

Good luck hun

Souffle-la said:
Thanks for the advice!! Wow Weasey, 126lb loss!! That is amazing!! Is that solely on slim and save! Very inspiring x

Ta! I did a mixture of LIghter Life and Slim and Save. Am now doing a very slow refeed.

Back