• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have to be the happiest person in the world!!!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

I have had my 5th weigh in today and lost an amazing 7lbs!!!! :D I am so happy I also feel amazing in my own body which I have never done, people have been paying me compliments and I can get into a 16!!!! All in 5 weeks, this diet is amazing and anyone who is struggling please stick with it as it is sooooo worth it, going to put some new pics up tonight as I have changed so much, noone is taking my smile away today!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sara4

Gold Member
WOW!!! 7lbs is fantastic!!!! Well done you and enjoy it hun!

well done!!!!!!!!

Fantastic girl !!! Seven pounds . inspiring

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
fantastic mummy em!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
I could never have done this without LT I thought I was stuck at over 16 stone for the rest of my life and being a size 20/22 had become the norm, now im just over 14st and an 16/18 lovin it lovin it lovin it!! I owe a lot to LT and you guys :)

You must be so proud of yourself! I'm hopin to edge that way myself so I'm even more excited for you because you've given me hope. Well done!

Whoooo Hoooo! What a result! I lost 2.5lbs last week, but had my 2nd period in 3 weeks so hoping for a good result this week.....roll on Wednesday!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
wow well done em!! Doing brilliant!! keep it up :)

Amazing....... whoop whoop, i'm feeling the excitement for ya!!!!!
Very very very very well done hun x x x x x

1. Goals to survive first week
2. to lose a stone
3. to get through first month
Many more mini goals to come.

start weight 13st 8.5lb
goal weight 10st

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Em! That's a great loss.

Keep going cos you are doing great, looking great and sounds as though you are feeling great! Good job!

Scamp

you must be buzzing and deservedly so, your losses have been great every week, keep up the good work you are truly motivating, I am looking forward to seeing some pics.

Jo x

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Well done - that's fantastic!

dd26

Spectacular! Well done :) x x

Thats amazing, well done you! :D

xxx