I have to do this again one last time

newme

Hi

I've posted on the 14s to 13s thread but have no replies so I've decided to start a diary to keep a record for myself and maybe it'll be interesting for other people. So I'm starting properly tomorrow. I weigh 14.13 and am horrified that I've let this happen again. I did the Cambridge diet a few years back and lost 3.5 stone . I'm now exactly the same weight as I was before and that's so depressing. I had a great councillor but have now moved and feel pretty much I have to do this on my own. The problem is that I'm now 58 and looking at the other diaries feel that maybe I'm too old for this but if I don't do this now I dread to think what I'll weigh next year ! So I'll keep posting regardless and hope that doing this will keep me on track. I know this works.

Hi
Thanks for your reply. It can feel a bit lonely doing this diet it helps to know other people are on here. I've had an OK day but feel really tired. I remember that from last time but I also remember the energy surge when ketosis kicks in. Can't wait !Hope you're having a good day too.

Hi, You are def not the oldest. I will be 62 in July. I can remember hearing someone say 'You are as old as you feel' and I certainly don't feel that old. I am doing Exante for me because I want to be fit and healthy. Hope you are still on the diet and it is working for you.

Hi

Thank you so much for replying. I'm really sticking to the diet this time. I've now lost a stone and feel so much better and really optimistic . I already feel I've got more energy and by doing the man plan and adding a small amount of protein I don't really feel hungry most of the time. Hope this is working for you as well.

Hi, I am going well with the diet and have nearly lost 2 st. My mind set is good and I am determined to drop weight. I can now walk Ziva (in photo) and not be thinking 'my back hurts - I need to sit down and have a rest'. Glad to hear you are doing well on this diet. I have recently bought a lot of bars - love the hot cross bun bars. I normally start the day with porridge. Then have a bar. In the evening it is sometimes soup or a meal and some low carb vet.

This diet certainly works well. I find I don't miss things like alcohol or bread etc. My hubby did not think I would last on this diet more than a week and I am enjoying prooving him wrong.

Best wishes for the week to come.

Back