I hope a little inspiration to everyone

Hello all,

Ive been on total solution for a month and a half and ive lost 2.5 stone already.... well today i went shopping and brought a new skirt for the summer and a few new tops as all my clothes have grown. so i took a couple of pics to show everyone. (please ignore the goofy face i was talking to my 4 year old as i took pic) xxx

View attachment 87031View attachment 87032

Amazing...I won't tell you what I said when I read first line...lol..."#@*&ing hell" ..lol..
Well done..fantastic. .inspiring :D

I love your photos, Maria. You look so happy! My birthday is in 5 weeks and I want to lose 22 pounds by that time. If you have lost that much already then I hope I can reach my goal too!

I love your photos, Maria. You look so happy! My birthday is in 5 weeks and I want to lose 22 pounds by that time. If you have lost that much already then I hope I can reach my goal too!

I've been doing exante for 3 and a half months now I think I've lost 4 stone I started at 13stone 7 and 3/4lbs weighed in this morning at 9st 7 lbs.... You can do it just stay positive I'm finding refeed too daunting at the min keep planning then failing as i find the exante packs easier with my life at the moment. In my first week I lost 14lb stay on here chat and keep occupied before you know it you'll be where I am xxxx

Well done Maria fab losses I hope soon I will too be in the same boat xxxx

Wow this is truely amazing and very inspiring! I am only on day 6 and enjoying at the mo but worried il fall off the wagon before too long. Seeing these pics and your journdy really makes it seem possible. Well done and thank u for sharing x

Wonderful!

You look amazing Maria! Such an inspiration! Did you do a diary of your journey? Well done on achieving your goal weight xxx

Back