I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by jolinarr, 7 November 2009 Social URL.

1. jolinarr

jolinarr Full Member

Diet:
    JUDD
    I hope everyone is having and will have a great weekend! :)

Ours is going well so far.

Tomorrow is my WI and Im kinda worried about it... We had a bad week last week because of being out of town.... I think we got in 2 DDs, and then today is a DD - MD... However, startin back on Monday, we will be back on our schedule.... And my next WI will be next Saturday.. and hopefully it will be good! LOL

Im just hopin that tomorrows WI will show me as STS! LOL We will see!!!

How is everyone else doing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi I have had a really busy weekend and today going out to get another hamster cage as it keeps escaping!

How did your WI go, good luck:D

4. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Had a very strange weekend, consisted of mostly me and DH shouting at eachother lol! The boys both had parties on Saturday, at the same time!! So rather hectic and stressful but back with it today!!!

5. jolinarr

jolinarr Full Member

Diet:
    JUDD
    MJT... I skipped WI! LOL I know I had to gain at least a pound... Or at least stayed the same... LOL I had 3 UDs in a row! YIKES!! I tired really hard to have a DD this past weekend, but it didn't happen. :(

Stirky... Im sorry that you and hubby was shouting at each other this weekend. :( I hope all is well now. :)

6. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Thanks, getting there now I think! It's when all those little things (and not so little things lol) mount up and we fall out. Making up again is always good tho lol ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.