I JUST ATE CHOCOLATE Grrrrrrrrrrrr

carly1309

:break_diet::break_diet:
Okay so I'm on day 4 and thought my will power was good because I found it really hard the 1st few days but didn't give up...............

I have had everything to eat that I should have today just 1 more shake to go, then !!!!!! Granny gave the kids a tin of Quality St and "yes" I ate some infact 10
I could cry:cry::cry::cry: I am soooooooooooo annoyed with myself but It won't happen again I am SO gutted

Bless ya! just forget about it, get the water down you and carry on. You cant turn back the clock so there is no point beating yourself up about it x x x

Go and clean your teeth!!!!! The peppermint taste will stop you eating more.

Thanks Joanne I really am annoyed with myself, but in a way its a learning curve......
because I dont feel as though I have done myself a favour !
only let myself down :wave_cry:
Annie my toothbrush is at the ready "great tip" :flowers:

we all have blips now and then..just drink lots of water and dont do it again!! do you know if you were in ketosis?

I had sore heads and FREEZING feet:gen125: yest and day before yest
Does that mean I was? If yes is that worse? if no what does that mean?

i think so. (im not sure) you can get ketostix and test yourself if the stick is in the pink your in ketosis..which means burning fat. it takes 2/3/4days to get into ketosis so by eating chocs you might have knocked yourself out of ketosis although it might not take you as long to get back since it wasnt a mad binge or anything sorry if i have confused you!

What is done is done and well done for feeling angry with yourself; that in itself will help you get through the possible next temptation. Great idea on cleaning the teeth to rid yourself of the taste and also to help you feel more determined not to do it again. What you do now and tomorrow is far more important than regretting what is now in the past - leave it there and move on.

you can get them from the chemist hun, they are called Ketostiks x

Back