I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!

anna2825

I joined SW three years ago and lost two stone which was my target and of course I was delighted. It was slowish and took 9 months. I regained most of it so rejoined 7 weeks ago and its driving me nuts - Ive lost inches but its not showing on the scales! Im good as gold, stay on plan every single day and yet for the last two weeks Ive gained a pound! When I joined i was wearing size 16 and it was getting tight - Im now baggy in size 13. What the hell is going on???!!! :mad:

Maybe post a diary in the diary section and put down everything you're eating and we will be able to see if there's anything we can suggest x

Maybe post a diary in the diary section and put down everything you're eating and we will be able to see if there's anything we can suggest x

I keep my diary on the online website and I cant do SW without it as it keeps me on track. I'm virtually evangelical about it and nothing passes my lips without being written down! I have printed it off each week for my consultant to check over and even she has said Im doing everything right and better even!

Back