I JUST GOT A WII FIT!!!!!

I didn't do the wii fit in 3 days. iv'e got to the super hula hooping round and a few goes on it feels like someone used my tum as a punch bag. Must be working so....

i really really want one! have to try and convince my fella!!!

LL xxx

Tell your fella he'll love it. he's bound to! you get great games with the wii itself and while you're working on getting a killer body on the wii fit he can too.:rolleyes: My bloke rarely gets near it because I'm always on it, but he loves the balance games, boxing and the muscle workouts. :character00115:

well gutted! im still having probs gettin my hands on one so when i saw this post again, i got the phone to check local stock and found my local asda and games store had them in this morning but have sold out!!!!!!! gutted, itching to get one

hi
i managed to get one today work in asda know they were due in but i had reserved one. so when i got home from work tonight they phoned me and said one had come in. i couldn`t wait until tomorrow so i went and bought it. unlucky for me my daughter is on it now will have to wait till she goes to bed

OMG i am so excited i managed to order one today im on nights fri sat and sun and normally dread the postie coming in the morning because he always wakes me up but i dont think ill be able to sleep with excitement untill i get it.......ooohhh will i be able to resist trying it out there and then??????? LOL

Yeahhhh got one, they have them in Toys r us on line NOW!!!!!

this will soon be called the wii fit forum as so many of us are now addicted to them.
i've had mine since may and loving it. never missed a days training in 50 days as its got me soooooooooo hooked. trying to beat my personal best works up a sweat and loving all the excercises

Yeahhhh got one, they have them in Toys r us on line NOW!!!!!
Not any more at the moment :( we have been trying to get one for about 5 weeks and have got family on stand by in Portsmouth and Weymouth to try to cover Argos and Asda.
Still not got one :(

Basingstoke GAME had 4 in this morning but they sold out in less than an hour!!!!!:(:cry:

Back