i just want freshly baked soft white bread with real butter, and chocolate, loads of

*Cherry On Top*

i just want freshly baked soft white bread with real butter, and chocolate, loads of, and cheesy chips, and nachos with houmous and cheese and salsa, and and and ermm...cake! oh yes dont forget cake. and a bit more chocolate maybe, oooh and some sesame prawn toast , nom nom nom... i could go on and on.

BUT ACTUALLY, i want to feel great in my wedding dress more. only a LITTLE bit more at present to be honest! haha, but im going to go to sainsburys and get some fruit.

*sigh*

i just had a curly wurly and some roast beef monster munch lol 12 syns

yeah i could normally eat a whole bag of sensations or tube of pringles or multi pack of 6 roast beef monster munch but im being very strict on myself and told my hubby not to let me have more than one packet even if i beg lmao i just cant cut them out all together or i will end up binging

i made some sw crisps tonight! i made them before and they were rubbish, but this time they were amazing! looked exactly like normal crisps and tasty sprinkled with salt! i also just tried fro frais with a choc orange optons and tsp splenda in it, and it was really nice! so surprised as im soo not convinced by all the wonderful things people claim to make out of quark and cous cous which i think taste like poo. but this was good! *opening the old mind*

i made some sw crisps tonight! i made them before and they were rubbish, but this time they were amazing! looked exactly like normal crisps and tasty sprinkled with salt! i also just tried fro frais with a choc orange optons and tsp splenda in it, and it was really nice! so surprised as im soo not convinced by all the wonderful things people claim to make out of quark and cous cous which i think taste like poo. but this was good! *opening the old mind*

ooh how do you make the crisps?

Oooh we all have these moments!! It makes us human!! I bet skinny supermodels have them all the time, but can never give in!! We can give in occasionally to these desires, as long as we can dust ourselves down and carry on after the event!! I'm realising that's the secret!! We can have indulgences now and again, just not make a habit of it, and it was making a habit of it that got us into trouble in the first place!! I'm sure you'll get to your goal!! Once the New Year arrives you'll be raring to go with that wedding day in sight!! Good luck!X

I've really, really wanted pizza so much lately! And it doesn't help that my Sis and Mum aren't doing SW and eat pizza and tons of biscuits and chocolate and cakes....ARGH!!!
But I'm determined to make this work and fit in to my first ever bridesmaid dress. I did have a mini curly wurly tonight tho :D

At first I used to wonder how I would get by without puddings, cakes, biscuits and chocolates. However, as time has gone by my cravings for these things has almost disappeared and I'm fine without them. I had a fruit crumble and custard a couple of weeks ago and whilst it was very good, it sat really heavily in my tummy afterwards and I wished I hadn't had it. My tastes have changed so much now that after going to the gym I actually crave fruit and not a pile of biscuits.

So hopefully it will get easier for you as time goes by.

Whenever I get like this I remind myself that nothing is stopping me from having them- but that is exactly how I got to 19 stone.

The choice is mine and not forced on me by anyone else, so there is no point in feeling hard done by- I can have it and face the consequences or don't and reap the rewards

This makes the feeling a bit easier to bear
xxx

i just want freshly baked soft white bread with real butter, and chocolate, loads of, and cheesy chips, and nachos with houmous and cheese and salsa, and and and ermm...cake! oh yes dont forget cake. and a bit more chocolate maybe, oooh and some sesame prawn toast , nom nom nom... i could go on and on.

*sigh*

Did I say I didn't have any cravings lately? Whoa, not anymore - this post made my really hungry! Off to tesco for some healthy snacks!

I gave in last night and had a thin crust pizza and a bar of chocolate. Felt yukky afterwards. So today it's "detox" with fat free yoghurt & fruit and a SW curry and rice for dinner. I think once in a while it doesn't harm and I even think it makes you appreciate healthy food all the more. I loved my clementines and banana breakfast this morning - syn free and guilt free.

Back