I just want to be healthy and fit - will I be successful

Hello guys,

Weigh in today. I lost 2 lb. All good I know but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed it wasn't another 4lb lol. But the positive side is my husband mentioned I look different so I am losing weight and its noticable and thats a 6lb loss in two weeks.

anyway thats all for now
:)

Last edited:
Thanks Pippa. I know you're right. I think I'm just a bit tired and need to realise I am going the right way.

Today has been ok

Breakfast was the normal couscous and yogurt with frozen fruits

Lunch
Speedy noodles
Thins with salad and Philadelphia light

Dinner
Chapati and home made curry
Salad

Snacks
Half paratha
Special K biscuit moments
Apple

-----
Today was an off day I kind of slacked a bit as weigh in day. Didn't really enjoy it though lol. I have taken photos today to motivate me so I can see how my body changes even if I'm not necessarily losing weight

Thinking I might try and go on a walk tomorrow before work. Will see how I feel in the morning

Over and out

Last edited:
Thanks bexi!

Pippa not yet. I need to find my tape measure lol. Not sure where I last saw it.

The other thing I managed to do yesterday is drinking a reasonable amount of water. I managed 1.5 litres over the day which is a big thing for me.

Hopefully today will go well

Ok Pippa your message tempted me to go and hunt for the tape measure.

Shockingly bad Body measurements of - waist, hips and chest duly noted.

Let's see these change over the week!

Last edited:
Ok today hasn't been too bad

Breakfast
Couscous with frozen fruit and fat free yogurt

Lunch
Salad
Speedy noodle

Dinner
A oven casserole of chicken potato spinach carrots and cauliflower.

Snacks
Apple
Banana
Warburton thins with light Philadelphia and tomatoes
A 1 1/2 syn yogurt

-------
Last few days I'm struggling food wise. Although managing to keep away from crap I'm starving like I haven't eaten all day lol. No idea why as I think my menu today has been decent.

Exercise wise - 30 mins on bike today and walking to polling station lol

Managed 14 flights of stairs so far today.

Hello guys,

Weigh in today. I lost 2 lb. All good I know but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed it wasn't another 4lb lol. But the positive side is my husband mentioned I look different so I am losing weight and its noticable and thats a 6lb loss in two weeks.

anyway thats all for now
:)
fantastic, well done hun x

Thanks Denise :)

Ok as I didn't manage 10k steps today decided to do another 10 mins on the exercise bike.

So that's a plus

Off to bed. Night all

Thanks Denise :)

Ok as I didn't manage 10k steps today decided to do another 10 mins on the exercise bike.

So that's a plus

Off to bed. Night all
that's great, I probably would have just gone oh well....exercise is not my strong point, I love going hiking unless it's up hill lol but other than that nahh..amount of times i've joined gyms and even having the use of 3 massive gyms at work but I give up as soon as I get hot which at this size is within 5 mins lol. my colleague is challenging me to a 30 day abs challenge which is ok as it's not sweaty lol.

that's great, I probably would have just gone oh well....exercise is not my strong point, I love going hiking unless it's up hill lol but other than that nahh..amount of times i've joined gyms and even having the use of 3 massive gyms at work but I give up as soon as I get hot which at this size is within 5 mins lol. my colleague is challenging me to a 30 day abs challenge which is ok as it's not sweaty lol.

Have u tried the 30day ab challenge it is actually a killer...I couldn't get past day 3..it hurts lol

30 day and challenge sounds scary!

Anyway back to today

Breakfast
Couscous porridge

Lunch
Grilled chicken and steamed cauliflower, peas, carrots
Special K biscuit moments

Dinner

Oven cooked carrots cauliflower potato and spinach with quark
A tiny portion of lamb curry
Half a chapati

-------
Exercise - 40 mins on bike.
TOTM started today so feel a bit bleugh maybe that's why I was feeling extra hungry.

But asides from that I'm ok. Got a birthday to go to tomorrow so need to keep food in check

Oh btw forgot to mention I had a craving for something sweet last night but managed to resist.

Also forgot to make my couscous porridge last night :( so had a quorn sausage tomatos mushroom and egg. All made in fry light.

Also got my 30 mins of bike out the way early today as not sure will get the chance later.

I think I am finally getting some will power!! Instead of just going sod it I will eat x, y, z I am actually making conscious decisions.

Breakfast
Quorn sausage (made 2 but only managed 1) egg mushroom and tomato

Lunch
Warburton thins with Philadelphia light
Two sainsburys poppy thins and biscuit moments
(No salad :( )

Dinner
Small portion of pilao
One dessert spoon of chicken and also lamb curry two spoons of saag and a quarter nan bread with salad.
1 table spoon of red velvet cake

My dinner was actually at a birthday party so pretty pleased with how I managed it.

Also managed 40 mins on the bike again

So not a bad day at all

Today was good. I'm feeling content. Despite some family bleugh so managed not to binge.

Exercise wise managed 1 hour on the bike in total also went for. 20 min brisk walk. As a result hit my 10k steps without too much issue.

Breakfast
Couscous porridge with fruit

Lunch
Small portion rice.
Dessert spoon of lamb curry chicken curry and saag
Half nan
Salad

Dinner
Quorn chicken style pieces
Spinach carrots potato and quark
Big salad

Snacks --- 1 mini samosa
1/2 biscuit moment pack
Water melon
strawberries

Another decent day.

Last edited:
Today started great with 40 mins with the exercise bike.

Two of the little ones were ill last night so slept badly. As a result not been eating well today. Have probably eaten too much but no really bad choices which is good. Even now I want something sweet but am going for a low cal alternative.

Breakfast
Couscous porridge

Lunch
A few fries.
Half oven baked chicken breast stuffed with quark garlic and chilli
Banana
Salad

Dinner
Egg pepper mushroom omelette made with skimmed milk and two eggs
Salad
Boiled potato with spinach and carrots
Half a chapati and a chicken piece (taken from curry)

Snacks
Banana
Boils eggs
Biscuit moments

Hope I haven't stuffed up for Wednesday but let's see. Hopefully the bike will have helped a bit.

i had some crap news last night. Surprisingly the best thing about it is I havent' turned to food.
the bad thing is I am struggling to eat, I literally struggle to get anything down.

Breakfast was couscous porridge took about two hours to eat. And just trying to get a banana down now. I hope this doesn't affect my weighin tomorrow. Hopefully once my head is a bit clearer I will be able to eat something decent..

:(

i had some crap news last night. Surprisingly the best thing about it is I havent' turned to food.
the bad thing is I am struggling to eat, I literally struggle to get anything down.

Breakfast was couscous porridge took about two hours to eat. And just trying to get a banana down now. I hope this doesn't affect my weighin tomorrow. Hopefully once my head is a bit clearer I will be able to eat something decent..

:(

I hope your ok hun, sending a hug

Back