I just want to lose 1 pound.

I worked out yesterday and I went for a walk this morning. It was such a nice sunny day. It's weird but i think I like walking, I did all through winter with my jacket on and now in summer. I even miss it somewhat when I don't do it for a while.

I love walking too but feel.obliged to take the baby or the dog and therefore don't go as far as I would on my own.

So the tragic of life happened, the shower stopped working, honestly don't ever get a shower without a bathtub. Someone came and they had to order a part for the shower, so no shower until the 9th. I have to use a big bucket to shower, i cry. So, working out fully hasn't really been possible. I bet if i go on the scale i will have gained.

But I'm going to make a pact with myself that today until the 9th I will walk every day. I also want to do yoga. I started this yoga for beginners challenge that i never finished. I have been putting off getting back into it again. i felt really good and relaxed when i tried it.

I keep.giving up on Yoga too...well to be honest I fall over first and then give up

I feel as though I just keep gaining weight, I just want to lose a pound. One single pound. Like....

I'm even scared to go on a scale because I know i will have gained weight, literally this year I have just been eating. The crazy thing is during uni I was the smallest I have ever been. But then the final year, when I literally only studied from morning to night, eating and studying. Then I graduated and now I can't even get a job in the field that I want.

So, basically I think I eat my emotions, I watch k-drama's or should I say I binge watch kdrama's and I have gotten into this habit where I watch them but after a while I need to eat but my brain doesn't say go cook something, or eat something healthy it mainly says go and grab a packet of crisps. The big packets, or now I just put loads of little packets into one bowl and eat it.

And now I'm always tired, I sleep late and wake up early even if I don't have anything to wake up.

I am Obese now, 15 stones something the last time I weighed myself. (I can't believed I typed that) I am in denial of my weight, of how unhealthy I am. Like this fat around my body, is not doing anything good. (It's like I know its bad, I know I'm unhealthy and I am slowly killing myself and I should change and I do try but I still go back to those crisps and chocolates, why because I am lazy to prepare something.)

I just want to lose 1 pound, to stop gaining weight, to take control of my body. How come their so many people going through the same thing. How come I have been battling with the same thing almost all my life.

I'm going to be brave and weigh myself tomorrow morning. And these next seven days I am going to monitor what I eat. I remember I read this book and it said to have
5 fruits, 2/3 portions protein, 2/3 portions carbs, 0 fat/junk, 2 dairy portions...Something like that so that is what I will roughly follow.
Working out, I want to walk in the morning every single day if it's not raining. That is my challenge this week and do three workouts. I workout already but like maybe once a week or three times, it depends on if I'm motivated but it's not structured, I don't have a goal.

So, my first goal is to lose 1 pound. That is all.

Honey I know this is hard but do not loose hope. You are the one who not only can do this but you will do this. Let me break down EVERYTHING you need to know to loose the weight...ANY WAY.

1. You need a calorie deficit. Find what your level of maintenance calories is and then subtract 200-500 cal

2. with that being said, you need to change off month to month from being in a deficit to then being in maintenance. This allows your body to not be in shock AND will keep you loosing fat more consistently in the long run. Think of a staircase going down and your current weight is at the top and your goal weight is at the bottom. Now to get there you have to alternate to make progress to reach your goal. Plateauing is not bad, its your bodies natural way of telling you it's scared to lose anything more. Just switch back to maintenance for a few weeks then go back to a deficit but ease your way into it.

3.You need to reach your protein goal as well as your daily calorie goal.Take your body weight, multiply it by .7-.9 and then you have the amount you need to shoot for on a daily basis. Over all try to meet your calorie goal and your protein goal each day.

4.Live 80/20. 80% of the time, eat healthy BUT FUN. 20 % of the time portion a little treat out and tell yourself that because you want this it does not mean you failed you are just enjoying something and it does not make you any less of a woman or ruin you by any means. IF YOU CONSTANTLY ARE SPLURGING THIS MIGHT BE YOUR ISSUE (THIS WAS ONCE MINE)

5. Your mindset is key. Have your goal in mind, and know you will get there, but do not put a time date on it because it will multiply your stress levels and increase your wait of failure. WHATEVER YOU DO JUST FOCOUS ON THE DAY. Focus on the meal you are eating now, focus on how you feel and changing your perspective on this journey. You are doing this for yourself, and to make this a successful journey you need to come to terms with this is going to be a lifestyle that you will be able to continue now for yourself.

If you need anything and I mean absolutely anything please let me or anyone on this forum know. We are all here to help you.

xxx

I keep.giving up on Yoga too...well to be honest I fall over first and then give up

sorry, for the late reply, I didn't even get a notification :( but loool I gave up on Yoga too. I need something that gets my heart pumping and racing.
Honey I know this is hard but do not loose hope. You are the one who not only can do this but you will do this. Let me break down EVERYTHING you need to know to loose the weight...ANY WAY.

1. You need a calorie deficit. Find what your level of maintenance calories is and then subtract 200-500 cal

2. with that being said, you need to change off month to month from being in a deficit to then being in maintenance. This allows your body to not be in shock AND will keep you loosing fat more consistently in the long run. Think of a staircase going down and your current weight is at the top and your goal weight is at the bottom. Now to get there you have to alternate to make progress to reach your goal. Plateauing is not bad, its your bodies natural way of telling you it's scared to lose anything more. Just switch back to maintenance for a few weeks then go back to a deficit but ease your way into it.

3.You need to reach your protein goal as well as your daily calorie goal.Take your body weight, multiply it by .7-.9 and then you have the amount you need to shoot for on a daily basis. Over all try to meet your calorie goal and your protein goal each day.

4.Live 80/20. 80% of the time, eat healthy BUT FUN. 20 % of the time portion a little treat out and tell yourself that because you want this it does not mean you failed you are just enjoying something and it does not make you any less of a woman or ruin you by any means. IF YOU CONSTANTLY ARE SPLURGING THIS MIGHT BE YOUR ISSUE (THIS WAS ONCE MINE)

5. Your mindset is key. Have your goal in mind, and know you will get there, but do not put a time date on it because it will multiply your stress levels and increase your wait of failure. WHATEVER YOU DO JUST FOCOUS ON THE DAY. Focus on the meal you are eating now, focus on how you feel and changing your perspective on this journey. You are doing this for yourself, and to make this a successful journey you need to come to terms with this is going to be a lifestyle that you will be able to continue now for yourself.

If you need anything and I mean absolutely anything please let me or anyone on this forum know. We are all here to help you.

xxx
woow, thank you so much for taking the time to write this, it means so much to me. I definitely think I need to reduce my calories but I do feel that eat quite well like today I had Cereals, soya milk, green tea. Lunch I had a few crackers, yogurt, orange, peach and Diner I had Pasta and mixed veggies. I don't know if that's good or bad but problem is that I have breaks in motivation and binge eat junk and then I stop and the cycle continues. It's been going for a decade now.

But I do want to break that cycle and I will try to count my calories for a few days to see where I am at and also work out my goal. I will definitely take into consideration the tips you have given me.

Did my Davina superbody workout DVD today. You know when you don't feel like working out but a miracle happens and you end up actually working out and it's soo hot that you end up sweating like mad. That was me today but now I feel great. I think I hadn't done a Davina workout DVD in such a long time that I ended up thinking it was harder than it actually was but I did it and I am proud.

I weighed myself, still the same weight didn't gain or lose. But to be fair, I have been quite lazy so this is a good result for now.

Tomorrow, without a doubt I will count my calories and will see.

I decided to weigh myself today, I haven't binged on junk food in a while and I have been cutting down my potions so I decided to see if I had lost anything and to my surprise I have lost 4 pounds since the last time I weighed myself. When I entered that into the myfitnesspal app, i got a message saying congratulations you have lost 9.6 pounds since I started wanting to lose last year. But I have had ups and down's. And I am happy with it. I am now 203.6ib. I am so close to being under 200 pounds. I am going to work so hard so that I can finally be under that number.

That is my goal to lose these 3 pounds so that I can again be under 200 pounds.

Also, another goal is I want to workout 3 times a week. The week starts and restarts on sunday. I worked out on Sunday and I have worked out today which is a Tuesday so I have one more workout before the week ends and if I feel up it I can do more but I know myself. Also, I want to try more workout dvd's. The ones that I have, i have used for years and like the davina ones and the pussycat doll dvd's. Zumba I give up trying, it's not fun for me. I will check amazon and youtube to see what is out there. Jillian Michaels dvd's injured me so I will avoid those. I just want to try something different, fun but it also gets my heart racing and gives me a good workout.

and i finally got a ticker. Slow progresses,lol.

Progress is progress! Well done. I love a ticker .....

Worked out today, completed Davina Superbody workout. So, in total I have reached my goal this week to workout 3 times a week. Yay! Also I have a massive mirror in my room so today when I was working out I was facing it and I couldn't hide from my body. Just seeing my body in work out clothes for 50 minutes made me realise the fat that I had accumulated from all the junk that I ate. My body was there, what I look like was starring back at me and it was a motivator work even harder for change and it pushed me to put a lot more energy into the workout.

I have the September exercise challenge open, you should come and join us ...sorry can't add links on phone, its in challenges section. Just for fun but good motivation.

its been a while,lol.

Erm, so today I had a lazy day, i ate junk food. I'm gonna be shamefully honest I had 5 packets of salt n vinegar crisps. I have really stressed out lately and I just wanted a day to pig out and watch dramas and forget about the world for some hours so I had 3 crisps at first, then went for more. I was a vacuum. I feel the off switch was gone, even when I had dinner I more rice and chicken and I just carried on eating and eating.

But now I don't feel as stressed, I feel calm and good and relaxed. I really did stress eat and I accept that. but it's been months since I have had junk or crisps which is my biggest weakness. But I have just been lacking on the exercise front.

I had said to myself I want to workout 6 times before I weigh myself again, so i can give myself a goal. But after today I am wiping what I did clean and when I workout tomorrow that will count as workout 1.

Also, I was thinking about cutting down on my carbs like bread and rice and stuff like that. Like I feel like if I can find a healthy replacement I could live without bread or as much carbs. It's still a thought process tho.

yeah that's a rediculously low amount of calories to eat. double that ASAP. at your body weight the lbs will come off fast and in big jumps because you have so much to lose. eventually it will slow down though.​
You need to calculate your maintenance and subtract from there, with the activity you are doing weight is still going to come off.​

I’m closing this thread.

I feel like I’m always being judged when I post on here. I don’t feel comfortable posting how I feel, my ups or downs or my progress anymore.

But thanks @tipperary you were always amazing and I wish you well on your healthy journey.

Bye

Hi TidePeach,

I hope you don't give up. People don't mean to judge they are just concerned but it doesn't always come across well on the web. Keep hanging in there.

Best wishes, Sammyantha

yeah that's a rediculously low amount of calories to eat. double that ASAP. at your body weight the lbs will come off fast and in big jumps because you have so much to lose. eventually it will slow down though.​
You need to calculate your maintenance and subtract from there, with the activity you are doing weight is still going to come off.​
You need to calculate your maintenance and subtract from there, with the activity you are doing weight is still going to come off.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Back