I keep thinking of food

you need to try & keep your mind off of it, go & have a coffee, read a book or magazine.
Go for a walk, drink some water, do anything you can, dont give in.

I find myself thinking about food occasionally and then my belly will rumble.....what I do is make a black tea or mug of hot water.....by the time I have drank that the hunger feeling has gone.....it doesnt quite work with cold water for me.
Also you need something to occupy yourself.....a new hobby may be in order.....though for me coming on this site keeps me amused either by posting or in the arcade.

You can do it....be strong and visualise yourself at the end of your journey.

I have definitely been haunted by thoughts of food the last 2 days and today i fet hungry which is weird as i know i shouldn't so much so my tummy rumbled :eek:

Trying everything i can today to take my mind of it and planning an early night already...

Your weigh in is tomorrow and so hopefully that should give you some more motivation when you see how much you've lost :D

right, i have just moved all my size 20 clothing to the front of the wardrobe, put a size 16 outfit on display in my room so i can see it whenever i go in there, drank a pint of water, but still dreaming of hot buttery toast with marmite. arrrrrgh.

misdee that is the only thing i really miss, marmite on toast :drool:
i cant say i feel hungry but i really fancy things
just keep saying to yourself i can have them after i have finished cd
dont be tempted the 1st wek is the worst and if you do nibble now you will regret it
just keep thinking
size 16 i will get in it :D

i am now having an ice coffee and cookie, all CD of course.

i'm not hungry, just missing food. I didnt really prepare for this, just jumped straight in as i knew i would make excuses otherwise, but i never got that last sunday dinner, curry, toast.....

the thing is, i know bread, toast etc is a trigger for more and i will crave more, so will have to be careful.

I really miss eating crisps!!!! Good look with your shorts!!!

Back