I know everyone says but....

Hi, I'm on day 2 and I know everyone sayes I MUST take all 3 shakes and I do understand why, between my body thinking I'm starving it and getting all the nutrients I need but..

My midweek day goes like this

I get up at 5:15 am shower and in work for 6am
coffee at 6 and litre of water before 8am
then coffee and water for rest of day

I just wasnt hungry then till I came home home from work at 3

Had a shake

Then outside with horses till 6 have 2nd shake
do bit around house watch tv and bed at 9

I just don't feel like another shake

aaside form the nutrients will this affect my weight lose ?

Yes it will affect your weight loss .... may I suggest you either have one first thing (maybe with your coffee at 6am?) to kick start your metabolism ... otherwise from today - you'll have nothing from 6pm till 3pm - you're body WILL go into starvation mode! Why not try one at 6, one at 1pm and one at 8 - especially if you have a warm drink at 8 then you won't get frozen before you go to bed and you'[re body will get into a routine

Hi ya, it not about being hungry before you have a shake hun. Maybe have one at 6 with your coffee or before you leave.Or one before bed?? you need to detach it from lunch dinner ect and see it more as fueling your body to function. You will get tired enough without the added tiredness from missed shakes.Will it affect weight loss? probably not but it will affect you. Missing the odd one is not a problem but I wouldn't make a habit of it.Maybe split your packs so you are having 1.5 each time during the week?? just a thought :D good luck for the rest of the week.

I wish I had this problem lol!, I'm very hungry in the day, I have my shake in the morning about half 9 then wait till about 4 or 5 for the next one and then have one about half hour before bed as I hate going to bed hungry. Its the break between morning and afternoon that's the hardest for me xx

Lots of people say that not having shakes slows down their weight loss.
It's also really bad for you, you might end up getting sick.

I like the idea about making your 3 shakes into 2!! Very good idea!

What about trying the flapjacks? you could take one with you, when you go to see your horse and have it as a little snack - that way you get the extra in! Or make up the soup in a flask and have that while you're out too.

I too go through phases of being hungry and not hungry - but I try my best to have all three - I've been making the vanilla into a coffee latte in the evenings, so it feels like you're having a nice hot drink! maybe try that too (mix the vanilla, 2 teaspoons of instant coffee and water in your blender, then pop into a mug and zap in the microwave for 2 mins! I add 2 sweetners to it as I like it sweet!! brilliant way of getting your last shake in before bed - I have a really big teacup and saucer that I use too - it all helps :) )

good luck - you can do this

jane xxx

Back