I know on this diet you can lose a stone/month,but are there ways of speeding it up?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 17 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

I know I should be content with 3/4 lb's a week:eek:,but I would really love to lose more.

How can I lose more lb's a week?

Is it at all possible?

Im now 15st 5lb's.:(

Bm2lm xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    I think you are doing just fine as you are - you've had excellent losses so far!

Just keep on drinking loads of water, around 4 litres a day is good. As long as you stick strictly to SS and don't cheat, your body will burn fat and you will loose weight at the optimum for you.

Good luck
  4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Stick to the rules hun and you will be fine!

Some people swear that the more water they drink, the more weight they lose, but tbh I wouldnt go over 6 litres a day if I were you.

As Champness said, you will lose weight at the optimum rate for you if you stick to the plan
  5. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Thanks girls xx
  6. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    You are doing great! I wish I could loose it quicker, but at this rate it is not unhealthy. You could chop your legs off! Then you would loose it quicker! ;) Serious though you keep at it, this will be the quickest you ever loose the weight, keep it up x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.