I know this sounds daft but ....

Here's another one I've noticed, bizarre, but my legs are hairier and require more attention than before :confused:

Apparently its something to do with fat cell deposits blocking the follicles before. Now their a pain in the arse!! lol

ooo god ive got no chance then...mine are always hairy, dont think i can cope with them getting even hairier!!! lol or my husband!! lol xx

Here's another one I've noticed, bizarre, but my legs are hairier and require more attention than before :confused:

Apparently its something to do with fat cell deposits blocking the follicles before. Now their a pain in the arse!! lol
OMG that explains a lot! Ha ha

PMSL!!! I just put it down to the fact that I can actually get down to see them now!!! :D:D:D:D:D
I discovered my hipbones a while back but my latest is my collarbone!! I can't help but sit and play!! LOLOL!!
I also like putting my hands round my wrists. I have always been able to but now they feel all petite and girly!! :D:D

I discovered yesterday that my stomach, which used to start on either hip, now starts about 2 inches in each side so it's like having a pot belly so I've been wandering around squeezing the sides of it!

This is such a great thread! So entertaining girls!

I still can't believe I have this thing called a waist.....!!
It amazes me more than anything :)

haha this is a great thread i recently rediscovered my ribcage lol when i lent over the back of a chair and my podgy bits were no longer there to protect them it really bloody hurt lmao but it was soo ace i nearly cried and my hip bones are making a bit for freedom too.

I can see my tattoo now when sitting down in my b'day suit!!! It's just below my bikini line and my belly used to hide it before!

I can't wait till I don't have to lift my belly up to see my bits!!! Ha ha, that can be my next personal goal :8855:

I can't wait till I don't have to lift my belly up to see my bits!!! Ha ha, that can be my next personal goal :8855:

LOLOL!!! Yeah... mine too!!! :8855::8855::8855:

I used to find that when I knelt on the floor the front of the inside of my calves hurt as they were so bulky. They're still bulky but didn't hurt as much when I knelt down doing the Wii Fitness Coach.

Back