I leaving CD

parisbeach

Silver Member
well ladies and gents this is goodbye from me. As i saw CDC today and i cannot do CD anymore as i got this today.

I will be back again all being well next year. Some may already know my story i have been trying for 3 years to concieve, but next month i was booked in to see fertility clinic, but hey presto no need.

Cd does work in so many ways. Thank you everyone for all your support through my weight loss journey.

Woohoo, congratulations.May you have a happy and easy nine months.

Aww what a lovely story - gave me goose pimples ....Blooming Fantastic - good luck and enjoy ur pregnancy :D x

Sometimes its when we give up worrying that the magic happens x

Aww congratulations!!!! xx

Wow that is such gr8 news, enjoy your pregnancy, now i'm broody lol

Is Mr PB carrying on or is he stopping with you?

Congrats, that is fantastic new's. Enjoy your pregnancy, it really is one of the greatest miracles in life. All the best.

I'm sooooo happy for you! Many, many, many congratulations! You'll have to keep us updated on how the pregnancy is going etc.

Aw congratulations! Should go over to the pregnancy thread there's quite a few girls on there at the mo, a lot of them are having CD babies lol.

Thank you all i will KUP and yes MR pb is starting cd properly today.

congratulations and good luck

I just got goosebumps reading your news....Congrats to you both xx

Aw, congratulations, hun! :bliss:

Getting pregnant more easily is known to be one of CD's 'side effects', LOL. Something about being in ketosis, I believe, cos the same can be said of doing Atkins.

Really happy for you! xxx

oh im sooo happy for you! i fell pregnant on cd last january and had to stop, i now have a beautiful little boy 3months old. enjoy your pregnancy and good luck xx

Back