I leaving CD

awwwww wow thats fantastic news

congratulations hun xx

thats amazing news. Many congratulations to you both.

Have a wonderful pregnancy. Charlie xx

Oooh thats lovely!! Congratulations to you both :) xx

Many congratulations!! I remember my CDC telling me that I should be careful as the diet can help fertility and I thought, yeah whatever, reached my target weight and low and behold I fell pregnant with me daughter!

Hope all works out well and keep us updated as to developments. Ax

Congrats ParisBeach (and Mr. ParisBeach, too). How exciting. My best to you and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. I wish you were closer -- I'd offer to babysit.

MM

MM- it only about hour and 3/4 quarter away, my sister lives at thetford so never say never lol

Fantastic news! Congratulations!!!

Awww massive congratulations. I hope you have a fabulous pregnancy :)

That is such wonderful news, congratulations xx

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww Congratulations hun!! Well done, hope you have an easy preganancy xxxxxxxxxxxx

MM- it only about hour and 3/4 quarter away, my sister lives at thetford so never say never lol

Hey PB,

I'm no longer working and my "baby" is ten -- so, I am serious. I really need a loaner baby. I am talking to the dog in baby talk...and I never did that with my children! LOL

I am so excited for you. I have some baby print flannel and I am going to see if I still have my baby patterns (I love to sew).

I made all the things for my son's nursery and used them for my daughter andsaved them for my grandchildren (in the very distance future I hope as my 18 year old son is in his first year at Uni).

MM

Last edited:
Huge huge Congratulations! I hope you sail through the pregnancy and enjoy every minute of of it and get exactly what you wish for at the end :)

congratulations..! Wonderful news! Enjoy yr pregnancy & meeting yr baby xx

Back