I Lipo

MrsC999

Hi. Has anyone ever tried I lipo? Ot know someone who has? Does it work?

I keep seeing Groupon offers for it and am tempted. (I previously posted this thread in General Weightloss Discussion but got no replies). Thanks X

I know a couple of people who've tried it
It gives mixed results but does work
When you had it you need to to rigorous exercise for an hour to help
The person I know was losing good amounts of weight when having the laser lipo and her inch loss was great
It is very expensive too so using the offers is a good idea
If you contact the salon they should have more information on leaflets to send out
Let us know if you do it!!

Cambridge Weight Plan: Success Stories: Victoria Milani

Is endermology just for celulite? I can't find any UK reviews about it

Endermology helps with cellulite, weight loss, skin tone and loads of other things. I've had 8 sessions so far and my legs have trimmed Dow
N and my cellulite has reduced :D

Hi

I googled ilipo, think I found reviews on moneysavingexpert.co.uk mixed reviews really, I then found clinics in my area which did it and read their website. There is also a newer version of I lipo which is apparently better but of course more expensive, think it was around 900 quid!

Think with the groupon offers u need at least 8 sessions for it to make a difference!

I'm going to see how my diet goes for a few weeks and consider it again!

With the exercise bit after wards when I rung the clinic u need to go on the power plates afterwards or exercise.

mrsf

Hi Mrsf83. I've bought a voucher for 3 20 minute sessions costing £39. But when I tried to book them there was a very hard sell to buy another 6 sessions for £78 and if I didn't buy them straight away they would cost £65 per session later. First session is March 13th. Hope it improves my waist line as I have only lost 1 inch from my waist on CD so far :-(

I hate that hard sell. I hope you didn't buy them. Offers are always available and often the same company does the deal again. Personally I'd wait it out.

I didn't buy them x

My first session was cancelled by the company and rearranged for today. I'm excited about the prospect of (hopefully) shifting some of the spare tyre around my midriff. But also nervous because I feel messed about by the company and it's probably all big money making scam which doesn't really work

I knew it... Bloody company have cancelled on me again only 2 hours before I was due to be there

Aw that's bad, when u finally get ur appointment let us know how they go, I'm very interested in hearing about the result!

Dont forget to exercise after, maybe power plate?

mrsf

Hi Mrsf. I have an appointment next Tuesday and Thursday because all 3 sessions were supposed to be within a week of each other... If they don't cancel again. The one they moved today is now not till middle of May which is rubbish!
I'll update how they go next week if they actually happen, and if not then I'm going to ask for a refund
X

I've been interested in some of those deals, but always wondered if they've worked, I'm sticking to see if my Zagorra Hotpants work first though, fingers crossed they help take inches and cellulite away.

Back