i lost 10 pounds

foxyxcoxy

yay everyone i lost 10 pounds this week, im so happy ha, i was so nervous last ni but it worked out well.:eek:

ye know wat the mad thing is my urge to get a chinese is stronger now than all week,:confused::confused:

wanna keep myself distracted for awhile, so "determined girl" your really good with topics post one and we can all stay distracted for awhile:gen157:

Fantastic loss - that should spur you on
:D

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!

WELL DONE!!!

That's a fantastic loss! You've done brilliantly sticking at it- the first week is way harder than the second. You should feel really chuffed with yourself and re: the chinese...

IF you had one...how happy would you be compared to probably losing a stone in two weeks which you're on target to do?! NO CONTEST!!!

I'll try and think of a thread to distract you! LoL!

xxxx

Congrats i havnt even reached my first weigh in and how much do i just want some toast or anything haha! Just keep remembering you lost 10 pounds in one week. that should keep you goin for a good bit longer. :bliss:

Wow! That's excellent, you should be so proud. Get a ticker so you can monitor your losses and see them on screen, it really does make you feel good when you see it going down. Keep yourself busy, have a bath, and a few early nights. I did on those first few bad days, and I was on here practically 24/7 for the first couple of weeks. It was only the fact of the encouraging words from here that got me to where I am today. You will be fine.

Well done! That's great!!

You probably just want the food to "reward" yourself! I think a lot of us associate food with celebrating an achievement. But, it'll get easier!

Hannah

Wow FoxyCoxy that is an amazing loss! Keep doing what you doing as it's working!

Oh and step away from the Chinese! Think of all the ugly saturated fat and grease dripping from it. Think of the 1000s of calories, calories that will go straight to your hips, tummy, bum.

Think of that lovely outfit you've pictured yourself in getting closer and closer. Think of all the lovely compliments you're going to get in a couple of weeks when people start noticing how much weight you've lost.

You'll be grand!

well done foxy - brilliant stuff. Roll on week 2 and best of luck x

Well done hun, that is a fantastic start.

x

Hi Foxy,
well done that's a fantastic first week's weight loss, bet you are glad you stayed on it now!! Hanhan is right about wanting food to celebrate with, unfortunately we are used to treating ourselves.
A good idea is set mini-goals, Sarahlou is very good at this, giving herself a treat after every 20lb weight loss. You could pick your own targets and treat your self accordingly, new shoes, haircut, anything but food.
Best of luck for next week.
Doirin

Back