I lost 10lbs without even trying !!

syren

from FAT to FIT
Sorry i know the title seems misleading but this is what happened to me today.

Normally I get up every morning and weigh myself, sometimes during the day and evening as i'm a serial weigher.. anyway i went to the gym today and i don't bother with the scale there but i decided to have a step on it and low and behold i'm down 10 lbs from my scale at home.. puzzled, I asked the trainers there how that was possible and they assured me that their scale was indeed accurate as it was a medical scale and because they are a gym they have to have it properly calibrated once a month.. 10 lbs seems an awful big difference and my insecure brain is always skeptical but i'm gonna take it ! lol

doesn't change my challenge losses but it certainly gets me 10lbs closer to my goal ! :D

Ooh that would really excite me! It's great that you're nearer your goal than you thought you were! Do try and trust their scales. :) Good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

I was thinking I'm going to weigh on my gym scales next time I weigh myself.

I thought you were having a blokey moment and going to tell us that you lost it all through a really big toilet session... I really worry about my mind sometimes... dirty cow, lol!!!

I thought you were having a blokey moment and going to tell us that you lost it all through a really big toilet session... I really worry about my mind sometimes... dirty cow, lol!!!

lmao !! that is a frightening thought ! never want to have a toilet session like that.. lol

Haha reminds me of Steve Miller off Fat Families prog, if they have only lost a lb or 2 he says, "you could lose that by having a poo" :D

HA HA HA HA!!! Sorry I always have to lower the tone!!! x

Back