I lost some weight!!!

Well I had another blip on saturday, even bigger than the one on friday. Again I was hungry in the afternoon, and found myself thinking about all the food I would like to eat

And before I knew it I'd made a cheese and ham toastie and scoffed a cherry bakewell - Then I had my usual dinner thinking I needed to feel full to stop me overeating but i still carried on!

Anyway, I did go out dancing on saturday night and danced for hours

This morning I lost 2lbs, can't complain about that! Got my 10% goal and only 1 more pound to have lost 2 stone :)

Hope everyone's doing ok
xx

Can do you good to have something unhealthy to give the body a shock now and then, congrats on the loss :)

Thanx guys, if it really is true that it's good to shock the body with unhealthy food sometimes I might be rather tempted to do it again!

Well done Blossums. Here comes that next stone down marker.

Another vote here for the odd naughty food day at least once a month. But also remember to up you water intake for a few days afterwards just to flush the naughties through your system faster.

Hi Ontheway thanks luv :) Just looking at your stats looks like you're doing incredibly well!

Thanks Tranquility, shall remember that about the water :)

Ohhh glad you had a nice week off :D
Have fun at your party later and have a good Sunday :D

Well done Blossums, looking good. Can't be angelic all the time (well some people can, but I definitely can't!)

That 2 stone goal is nearly yours, roll on next weigh in.

Thanks Ladies :)

Actually feel up to starting the diet again, last week I had quite a few of the foods I'd missed being on the diet, and really enjoyed having them - also really noticed how the unhealthy foods really did make me feel tired and lethargic

Ate very sensibly yesterday, think am back on track again, well we'll see anyway :)

LOL :D

Well today I have been on the diet again, successfully, phew!

Was lovely having whatever I wanted to eat last week but it didn't leave me feeling as good as on the healthy foods!

One day I really over did it and had a toasted hot cross bun for breakfast with butter damson jam and whipped cream lol not a great way to start the day ;)

All the best everyone
x

Good to hear you are back in the zone Blossum. I'm the same, eat the naughty stuff and then feel rubbish! best to stick to the good stuff and get this job done I reckon.

Hiya Bluecow :D Shall pop into your thread in a mo to see how training day was :) Have got a Halloween party to go to, very exciting, and yesterday I carved a pumpkin for the first time ever, enjoyed that ;)

Think you're right Barb, would be good if I could be a tad more balanced about all of this but still. Had a reasonable week, more of a maintence diet rather than a weight loss diet but don't really mind too much. Am really glad that it's under control again at least

All the best everyone

Back