I LOVE LT!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well guys i am in such a good mood i just had to share it:D just been and bought my first proper fitting pair of jeans tonight and they look fab!! if i do say so myself! they are size 14 with plenty of room woohoo! I have been out all day today in a little tight top too and felt great:D.

I just wanted to say that i bloody love Lipotrim and love all of you guys to bits! Both the diet and you lot have totally changed my self image, body, attitude and confidence! I like what i see in the mirror now and i feel comfortable as me:D.

Thankyou all so much for being there for me when i've needed it and i wish all newbies the best of luck as soon you will all feel as great as i do today:D:D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good for you babe im so pleased for you, and I cant wait to see those jeans.................on my bedroom floor !xxxx;)

First time ever in my life ive not covered my bum lol x

i totally agree with everything youve said tracey...great feeling isnt it :) xxxxxx

h x

:cool: cool ! ...thats great ... must be such a good feelin eh?.... even just stuff getting loser spurs you on and makes you realise its all worth while ... cant wait to be saying the same thing tracy..... sharon x

well done im delighted for you,congrats

Cheers guys and garry..are you trying to seduce me?!:D xx

Try I never try babe, I succeed in everything, seeya soon;) X

hey honey - you sound happy!! I am so pleased for you - enjoy. You will be strutting your stuff in those new jeans no doubt. Told you that you are a YUMMY MUMMY now and you have an image to live up to girlie!!! xxxxx

Lol daisy you always make me feel fab!! i will Show Millie she has the most yummy mummy around!!! xxx

aw tracy i cant wait for that feeling,,it sounds like ectasy

I cant wait to feel that mummy xxx

Total ecstacy Tanya believe me!!
hey gaz i feel damn fine hun lol! xxx

You deserve every bit of happiness and sexyness coming to ya Darlin ;) Its you who's done all the hard work, and its paid off:D
You're a
:party0011:Diamond:party0011:
x x x

Tracy, You look stunning! But next time can you please go out in a little more than a top with your "bum on show"?......;):D

You'll cause a traffic accident!:D

Well Done on the jeans!:)

Fantastix News Tracy, Well Done Honey You Really Do Deserve It!! Millie Will Be So Happy To See You Happy Maybe Mother And Daughter Shopping Spree Is In Order Now!!!

It was lovely reading your thread hun. You sound so happy. Its amazing how the weight affected us and maybe we didn't admit it. You have done sooooo well and look fantastic. You deserve those small jeans (and small bum!).xxx

Awww thankyou all guys, Me and Millie have just been shopping lol but for her this time she deserves it too xxxx

Back