• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i love slimming world!!!

Im just sat at work and thought i'd send a quick post as im feeling very happy!:) I started sw 3 weeks ago and have lost 3 pounds so far but i feel like a different person. I want to lose 10 pounds so slowly is better and ive been trying for ages on weightwatchers (nothing wrong with ww but i found it too depriving when not a lot to lose) Now i am eating 3 proper meals a day and feel awake!!!!!!! For the first two weeks i def struggles with how much i was eating but 3 pounds off so im sticking with it!!!!!:8855:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Now to maintain.....
this site is fantastic. keeps me on the straight and narrow, sort of.
i agree hun!! i come on here in any spare time i can and i find it motivating,helpful,kick up the arse when i need it and lovely and friendly too.

Too big to fail
great, sunny post. Good luck!:welcome:

Silver Member
I'm addicted to this site u shld c the state of my house no housework been done for 4 days lol. Off to the gym now so catch u all later bye x
Glad its working for you.

I have to agree that this site is ace!! I also find it motervational, love the recipe section & all the hints/tips I pick up along the way.

I actually believe that I have kept on track & focused becuase of this fabby site & all you fab peeps :D