I love The Biggest Loser programme

I really do not like Kevin and how he spoke about some of the others1 but he deserved to win i guess!!!

I think some of the bigger people such as jamie and Katie and that annoying girl that came on the 1st week and then mid way. they should have lost more. but I thought miranda looked fab!

Oh My God!! Did you SEE Kevin!????:eek: He looks like a completely different person!!! Almost 10 stone in what 17 weeks? Preeeeetttty amazing. My mouth literally hung open when he came on screen!

Some of the others looked fab as well - Carol - Wow!! But Myriam looked simply stunning - didn't she do well!!! I've just stuffed 2 pieces of chocolate cake down my neck and now i'm gonna head out for a run i feel so guilty!!:p That's it - it can be done!!

I shall miss my daily recordings of the Biggest Loser - shall have to find someat else to do!!

Hi

Just watched the final last night, I have to say, I was very close to tears, I cant believe the difference in Sadie, Miriam, Kevin and carol. Jamie has lost loads too, I expected a few of them to have more of a loss. And I could not believe the difference in Kevin, just shows you doesnt it. He looked totally different, even his face, it just didnt look like him. He deserved to win as he had lost the most weight.

Anyone know when the next series is on? This was the first time i've watched if fully.

;)

I can't believe Kevin's transformation. There wasn't even an inch of sagging flesh! Even around his face/neck. Amazing!!

I'm having BL withdrawal symptoms right now! I've seen the repeats of the US one and the Aussie one is all over the shop on Sky Real Lives so I can't seem to follow it.
OMG how gorgeous did Kevin look on Friday!?! (UK version).
And trying not to sound negative and mean but it didn't look like Lisa had lost anything at all. She was bloody annoying too! Someone else would have been so much better for the team.
Anyway, all over now for this year, an inspiration for us all. It can be done people!

Last edited:
I love this programme, although I'm not that fond of the UK version.

I don't think I have ever watched a series all the way through though - always seem to catch episodes here and there. It's great entertainment though.

The 2nd series of The Biggest Loser Uk (from 2006) is currently being uploaded onto realitytvfan.org for any of you than need a fix

I'm really going to miss it when the Aussi version ends this week. Hoping they show another US version and not repeats of the ones I've already seen

The 2nd series of The Biggest Loser Uk (from 2006) is currently being uploaded onto realitytvfan.org for any of you than need a fix

I'm really going to miss it when the Aussi version ends this week. Hoping they show another US version and not repeats of the ones I've already seen

Hi,

Thanks for posting that link, I had a look but I could only find a 10min clip from BL second series. Maybe they have still to be uploaded. Does anyone know any other good sites for watching old series, I've only seen the current one.

;)

Hi,

Thanks for posting that link, I had a look but I could only find a 10min clip from BL second series. Maybe they have still to be uploaded. Does anyone know any other good sites for watching old series, I've only seen the current one.

;)
they have to do them in 10 min blocks so each episode is is 4/5 10 min viewings but it was only once a week so quick to catch up on

try this link
RealityTVFan.org » The Biggest Loser UK 2

ooh i've just seen they've added a couple of more episodes since yesterday so that's my afternoon sorted!!! :D

HTH

Thanks for that Sarahsez. I will be down loading all the series I have't seen!! Brillaint!!!

Yay! I been on hols and missed the last month of biggest loser.... but so glad to see I can catch up with the end! What happened with black team/blue team though??

Back