I love The Biggest Loser programme

i like mark but tbh think the others will get rid of him. have to say the challange was very unfair why do something that 3 out 5 people on the blue team could not do due to weight restrictions on the equipment, it is the biggest loser program

I like Mark too, I just think he is focused and totally determined...others see him as ruthless but he has winner written all over him. I would like Kevin to win tho, he is such a sweetie.

Mark is determined but he thinks he has already won. I too would like too see Kevin win but I think Lisa could win it

Australian BL
Surprised weight losses were not so big this week. And the pair who had immunity, fancy putting on. I wouldn't have thought of doing that

Irene xx

Sorry to jump in. I'm new here but am a big fan of Biggest Loser.

I'm glad Lisa's back - I don't really like her but I think its SO unfair that they vote someone off in the first week. I mean, you go all the way through the application process, and get really excited about the possibility of turning your life around (I'm thinking of how hopeful I get when I start a new diet that promises the world...!) and then before you've even had a chance to learn new ways, you're out and its over...

I know they are expecting this, but wouldn't it be nicer if they could just keep them all in for four weeks and then start the eviction process. I know it's less exciting for the viewer, but at least they'd have a chance of keeping what they've started going...

Also, has anyone tried the black team's trick of writing their weight loss on their hands? It was amazing that 3 of the 4 got the exact weightloss they predicted, and the fourth (Carol) was only 1lb out!

I'm going to try that this week. I'm writing a 3 on my hand now...

I also like Mark, I like how he is so focussed and determined. Compared to the Oz biggest losers he is a pussycat!!!

I just don't get why Lisa didn't come back and give it her all. A few years ago when Ali was brought back to the US BL couples series, she worked so hard and just quiely got on with it - and went on to win. Lisa came back and has done nothing but complain, and we haven't even seen her break a sweat! She did do very well losing so much weight since she left though, that was fantastic.

I would be happy to see any of them win really, even Lisa if she steps it up a bit!! I think they are all great. Sadie has really turned it around - she is brilliant. I love Kevin, such a nice guy. I always loved Michaela and Maria - they are the dark horses! I am not keen on Jamie, but I would be so pleased to see him lose a lot of weight that I would be happy to see him win.

Irene, yes the Oz bl didn't do so well this week. Strange. Perhaps it will all catch up with them next week. I suppose a few weeks in maybe their bodies are wondering what the heck is happening. None of them are very likeable are they!!

ill admit i only really like the weigh in shows, itv like everything bloody ruins it with adverts....

programme is brilliant, but its on at the wrong time and in the wrong format, i reckon it should be a weekly thing like the american one, although i suppose it does show the everyday effort.... i miss my sky plus subscription lol

ill admit i only really like the weigh in shows, itv like everything bloody ruins it with adverts....

programme is brilliant, but its on at the wrong time and in the wrong format, i reckon it should be a weekly thing like the american one, although i suppose it does show the everyday effort.... i miss my sky plus subscription lol

:8855: I don't think I could watch it without my sky+. I skip through 8mins at the beginning of each programme which just goes over what you've already seen & then 2-3 mins after each break which repeats what you saw 2-3 mins ago!! So annoying. x

I agree Frijj, a full twenty minutes of the programme is repeats or adverts...it's very snooze worthy if you have sky+ it.

Same here, bring back the original format! It was more punchy and to the point

glad lisa has gone she was a right cow in my view loved the look on her face when katey got biggest weight loss of team

Agree totally re Lisa. It has to be Michaela as well, presumably, which is sad because I liked her, more than I liked Jamie, anyway. And she made more of an effort too, than "sick-note"!

And am interested to see Wal up for elimination in the Australia one. I don't mind him, but I quite like Ruth, and if they've got any sense they'll boot him out as he's the biggest threat...

So would I Taz, & from Jamie's "save me" speech it seemed he wasn't too worried about staying either.

Let's hope Katey chooses wisely. x x

The best choice would be jamie but I don't think Katey would survive without him! Are they 'Just friends'?!?!

I think you're right. Especially after last week when Michaela seemed to side with Lisa over things.

They are very "close" aren't they?! x :eek:

dont know why even bothered wasting time with all the build upto eliminations when in the opening montage they showed jamie trainning with that athlete kind of killed any suspence :-(

They seem to be doing that a lot. Before Lisa came back into the house there was a shot of her with the others in the dance studio. Doh!

Back