I love The Biggest Loser programme

What I cant get my head around is that dont you think in previous series they've lost a lot more weight than this shower ???

I really feel like half of them are just there for a jolly and god knows what will happen come final night, I'm convinced half of them will still be huuuuuuge.

Perhaps thats the cynical side of me but I'd really like to see.......oh whats her name, Makela's friend, darn its gone right out my head......but I'd like to see her win, I think she's really got what it takes.

Anyway, its sky plussing, will see it when I get home.

The ones on the Australian one seem to have MUCH biigger losses and theyre not all passing out or ill every blooming week

With all previous series we've not seen so much 'behind the scenes' stuff so we are seeing more of the day to day than ever before. The Aus, US and previous UK series have all had injuries and problems but they've only had small mentions. They are getting quite small losses, I wonder if that's cus there is more to-camera stuff to distract them

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say how much I love the Biggest Loser, my OH is going off his head because I watch it all the time, I watch them on-demand when I'm doing my exercises, great motivation.

Dunno whats going on with Katie and Jamie, they seem closer than friends, I wanted Mark to win but he's out now, so i'm hoping for Kevin to win.

Its nearly the end of the show and It doesnt seem like many have lost large amounts of weight, I was expecting better results.

Dont know what i'm going to do when its finished, think i'll need to try and find the Australia one from somewhere, although its not on the telly is it? Probably need to download it or something!

;)

I agree with the comments about Lisa. It was lovely to see Katy getting the biggest weight loss - she could have 'played the game' by deliberatley doing badly knowing she had immunity like they seem to like doing in the Oz bl! I am so glad Katy didn't do that!

Like others, I am not a fan of Jamie and would rather have saw Michaela in the final.

I can't believe the change in Sadie, I think she is amazing and I would love to see her win. I also love Carol for her determination, and I always liked the pink ladies so I want to see Maria do well. Really they all deserve to win!

Oh and I agree with the weight losses often being a little disapointing. Perhaps mainly due to all of the injuries?

Also the prize fund is huge on the other shows compared to the uk, I honestly do believe the money motivates the US and Oz contestants - hence why they are so much more competitive that the UK contestants.

I was looking at Sadie yesterday and I think she is probably the one with the most noticeable loss. She is looking great. I still think it's anyones game and it really depends on how they do in the outside world. I think Sadie may be the most vulnerable to falling back into bad habits although I don't think her mum will allow it. Jamie I think WILL fall back into his old routine, I don't think his gf will support him much as she said in the first week that she didn't really want him to lose weight as she likes him as he is/was. And I think he is lazy. Kevin, Carol and Katey will continue outside and I think the Pink Ladies will continue together as well

I like to exercise in front of the tv while I watch the show. It's a great motivation boost seeing these people lose big numbers every week. I like everything about the program... except Jamie... don't know why but I just find him annoying... i might be on my own here but I prefered Mark

I love the biggest loser a bit too much. I watch it everyday and I really want Carol to win. Was gutted when Michaela went out. Sadie has done really well because when he mum was there I was unsure but no shes doing well. Carol for the win though!

I think Kevin will win - he has been so focused the whole way through and i honestly believe that Mark was a real spur for him at the beginning. (I was sad to see Mark go as his determination and focus was refreshing compared to the likes of Jamie and Lisa) So glad Lisa went. I thought she was a bit of cow and didn't put her all into it despite being given a second chance:mad:. Sadie has come on miles and really looks fab. And of course Maria and Carol are also 2 stars!
Katie has done well but i don't think her relationship with Jamie has helped her at all - they shared the same diet this week and exercise and only lost 5lbs between them - the weight should have been dropping off them as they're so big! (wonder if they're not eating the right stuff!):confused:

Looking forward to the final!

It would've been interesting to see what kinds and amount of food they were all eating! Then it might've been obvious where some of them are going wrong! I can only think that Katie and Jamie have been eating too much??? Mind you, Kevin has lost a fantastic amount of weight in 8 weeks! What a star!

I would love to see Sadie in the final, I really hope she gets in. Then I will be happy whoever wins!

I don't really think Jami eor Katie deserve to be in final. But I hope they do go away and prove me wrong.

omg how amazing did kevin look!! and lots of the others they did so well

Back