I love XFactor.

I thought it was all a bit Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tonight. Why get youngsters to sing Beatles songs? I really dislike these narrow themed weeks, much prefer 80's/rock or something like that because there's more choice.
I agree Rebecca is very samey now.

I just don't get why people think Rebecca is good! Everything she sings sounds the same! She's nowhere good enough to win.

Mind, I think they're all sub-standard this year :eek: I've heard better singers down my local on Karaoke, and they were pished :eek::8855:

Bev, I couldn't have put it better myself!! Her version of Yesterday sounded almost identical to whatever Elton John song she sang last week! :confused: xx

I thought Matt was great, vest and all.

One Direction and Katie were also great.

Paije was good in the 2nd half of the song

Cher - meh
Rebecca & Mary - boring

As for Wagner, the first song in the medley was good but what was better was his response to Cheryl who was unprofessional and rude re stuff in the press (which she always babbles on that people should not believe). Poor show by Cheryl.

Cher and Mary should be bottom 2.

Last edited:
Very soon all will be revealed.

Please do NOT vote for Wagner !!!!

He is a dirty old lech who can not sing or dance.

Very soon all will be revealed.

Please do NOT vote for Wagner !!!!

He is a dirty old lech who can not sing or dance.

You have to wonder why the judges put him through to the live finals. Perhaps Simon thought it would generate column inches for the show. It will come back to bite him on the bum if Wagner wins. He obviously learned nothing from the Rage Against The Machine palaver last year :D

I think he is from some of the things he said yesterday.

Wagner is certainly not some one a mentor can be proud of.

Just found this...............
Louis Walsh has admitted that he was as shocked as the rest of us when Wagner avoided being eliminated from The X Factor tonight. On this evening’s results show Wagner sailed through to next week’s round, while talented singers Katie Waissel and Aiden Grimshaw were left to battle it out in the sing off before Aiden was sent home. Speaking on The Xtra Factor, Wagner’s mentor admitted that he was ‘surprised’ by the result. Louis said: I was slightly surprised he got through yeah. Because a lot of people booed him in the audience.... Full story »

Simon had nothing to do with him being put through though, hes never ilked him. It was Louise who put him through, noone else. I wonder if hes regretting it now mind you

They collectively choose the final few boot camp people from whom each mentor picks and so Louis cannot have been the only one to support him (and that's if you believe Simon doesn't have say in other mentor picks' which as boss, I'm pretty certain he will have).

Louis seems to fully support Wagner, of course he is surprised he is still there, his face says as much each week when Wagner's name is read out by Dermot but he sticks by him.

I agree Simon has the final say on EVERYTHING that happens on this show. He definitely had input into the wild cards.
Think it will be a shock again tonight

They collectively choose the final few boot camp people from whom each mentor picks and so Louis cannot have been the only one to support him (and that's if you believe Simon doesn't have say in other mentor picks' which as boss, I'm pretty certain he will have).

Louis seems to fully support Wagner, of course he is surprised he is still there, his face says as much each week when Wagner's name is read out by Dermot but he sticks by him.

Simon didnt want him put through in the earlier rounds, but Louis and I think it was pussycat doll thingy lol did.

Louis got the final say as it was section that Wagner was in, but I have a feeling hes not finding it just so funny now, this must be affecting his credibility. At least Jedward were kinda entertaining last year. I think Louis cant be seen not to support him, not when its his act and he chose to put him through, but he HAS come out and publicly said hes supporting other acts to win...that speaks volumes.

Will be interesting to see Louis' choices next year if he puts any 'funny' acts through.

I do wonder though with the sheer amount of complaints theyve had about Wagners behaviour if 'something' will come to light in the next week or so that will 'force them' to disqualify him if hes already eliminated.

Lets face it if Wagner was to win - it would surely mark the end of the XFactor

I keep up with it as much as I can but I always forget to watch it or record it!
Who is it between tonight or do people not know yet?
I cant watch coz im at work!

Ruth
x

WTF - why? Is it the wig? Have we gone insane? :sigh:

xxx

Back