I love XFactor.

Just a mid week bit of tittle tattle....

Louis Walsh has launched an incredible attack on X Factor contestant Cher Lloyd, insisting the 17-year-old is 'as miserable and moody as she looks'.
The show's judge said Cher is causing trouble in the house and on the programme, and, that reports of diva-like behaviour are true.

He told Closer magazine: 'I've heard rumblings of what is going on in the house - there's a lot of parties... But Cher is definitely the out of control one!

'She causes a lot of trouble. She's as miserable and moody as she looks.'

Read more: X FACTOR 2010: 'Cher Lloyd's as miserable as she looks' says Louis Walsh | Mail Online

Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho has been receiving £91.40 a week in incapacity benefits - as he puts on his energetic performances on The X Factor.
The former PE and karate teacher, 54, has received the state handout since last year after injuring his shoulder.
But his acceptance of the benefits have been called into question due to his flamboyant dance moves during his weekly over-the-top songs on the ITV show.
The hopeful, who regularly goes running to keep fit, was also spotted heading to the Nuffield Health and Fitness centre in London for a workout today.

Read more: X FACTOR 2010: Wagner on incapacity benefits despite energetic performances | Mail Online

Police have been called in to investigate cyber death threats against X Factor contestant Katie Waissel.
Social networking sites including Twitter and Facebook are are awash with sinister messages following Sunday's results show.
X Factor bosses say they have now contacted police over the vile internet messages, which have left the contestant 'disgusted and freaked out.'

Chilling messages on Twitter included: 'Who's coming on a murder hunt with me? Target Katie Waissel.'
Another user added: 'Katie DIE DIE!'

'Katie deserves to die right at this minute,' wrote another.
As of today there are more than 40 Facebook groups which hundreds of thousands of members have joined, that either ridicule Miss Waissel or campaign for her to be booted from the competition, with only a handful springing up in support of the singer

One group, called 'It's easier to get rid of Chlamydia than it is Katie Waissel is on Facebook', has 214,188.
'These threats are disgusting and outrageous,' a spokesperson for the show said.

'This is cyber bullying and we will not put up with it. We are doing what we can to stop it and are contacting police.'

Read more: X Factor 2010: Katie Waissel receives cyber death threats | Mail Online

Small Steps, Big Changes.

That could mean anything !!!

I'm disappointed that Aiden went, especially as we're still left with Wagner, Mary and Paige all of whom I find boring and monotonous.
I think Katie is much better on her save me songs but will probably go next now that the X-factor tour places are guaranteed. Pity Aiden will miss the tour because it's looking a bit grim in parts LOL

Its the final 10 acts that tour is it not so he'll be there?

Who is going to night friends ?????

If it's a double eviction I hope Wagner and Katie

Wagner is painful to watch and by all accounts a bit of a sex pest :eek:

Katie - I'm sure she's not as bad as she comes across (or is edited to be) but I just can't warm to her :confused:

xxx

Oooh - just seen Matt in a different light - yum

xxx

In an ideal world Id like Wagner and Cher off. Him for, well obvious reasons and I cant stand her and her (c)rapping and those blooming stupid faces she pulls.

second choice would be Wagner and Mary - I do like Mary but I dont for a second think she can win, so Id like her off so Louise has no acts left :giggle:

Wouldn't that be good lol !!!!

Watch this space.

I really hope that's a wig!

xxx

I really hope that's a wig!

xxx

Ha ha ha! I don't think it was. Apparently she looks like a supermodel :rolleyes:

I'm a bit behind as was putting my little boy to bed but I've just rewound and mmmmmmmmm... Matt Cardle! Not sure about the whole vest thing, though.

Ha ha ha! I don't think it was. Apparently she looks like a supermodel :rolleyes:

I'm a bit behind as was putting my little boy to bed but I've just rewound and mmmmmmmmm... Matt Cardle! Not sure about the whole vest thing, though.

Should've gone to specsavers ;)

xx

Should've gone to specsavers ;)

xx

:clap::clap::clap::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Very good Toots !!!

Well if Wagner doesn't go tonight there is something so wrong. He was appalling, abysmal, atrocious, bloody awful !!!

Mary was great so was Rebbecca and Matt and One Direction and I hate to say it but Kate was quite good too. Cher was awful.

I love Paige but I think he will be in the bottom 2 tomorrow hopefully with Wagner and Wagner goes out.

Tomorrow all will be revealed.

I just don't get why people think Rebecca is good! Everything she sings sounds the same! She's nowhere good enough to win.

Mind, I think they're all sub-standard this year :eek: I've heard better singers down my local on Karaoke, and they were pished :eek::8855:

I just don't get why people think Rebecca is good! Everything she sings sounds the same! She's nowhere good enough to win.

Mind, I think they're all sub-standard this year :eek: I've heard better singers down my local on Karaoke, and they were pished :eek::8855:

Funny you should say that but I have just said to DH think I will enter next year lol .

:8855::8855::8855:

Don't anyone dare mention my age !!!!!!!

Back