I love XFactor.

I love it too, we make a night of watching it :)

My wife, sons, daughter and other family members went to watch the Manchester auditions this year, Dermot O'Leary spent ages chatting my sister in law up lol.

Matt Cardle was brilliant, gave me goose bumps, however, Cher Lloyd is my fave at the moment, seen videos of her singing other songs and she is really good, I just love the tone of her voice :)

Boot camp looks difficult this year though.

Here's a pic of Dermot with my sister in law and my daughter :p

Last edited:
This is the point when I get into X Factor. I hate the audition stage but once it gets to boot camp... thats it... totally addicted :)

BTW, what about that hooker tonight?! Give me strength!

You were right !!!!! Did you know before hand or was it just a good guess ???

It was all over the news today.

Wasn't he just............he was outstanding, he is a star.

Yes Cher too was just so good and so brave.

I think the ones going to the judges homes pretty much stand out right now.

absolutely infatuated with cher lloyd - have watched her audition more times than i can count on my fingers and toes! in the words of cheryl, 'she's RIGHT up my street!' :D

Yes I adore Cher, I've seen a few clips of her singing different songs and she is amazing. The tone of her voice is quite unique. She has to be in the finals !!

Apart from the over 28's, wth lol

I agree except for Mary, who has an amazing voice but not commercial enough. However I do not think she will ever have to work on her supermarket till again !!!

They do not have to win to have enormous success. Look at JLS, I know they were second and perhaps a better example would have been Chico. He now has a lifestyle he could only have dreamt about.

Roll on the weekend.

The stars shine now. Let us hope they keep shining.

Caught up last night, I can hardly wait until next week at the judges houses, I am soooo excited about the live finals now.

I have no idea who my favourite is though, think it'll have to wait until the final 12 are announced...

How on earth will Cheryl decide who to put through all the girls were good apart from the blonde girl with the parasole, can not remember her name, and even she would have been good if she had held herself together. I could have cried for poor Cher.

The over 28's are dreadful

Who is your money on ???

In the boys I would like to see Matt go through...............

katie is the drama queen with the feather eyelashes. i did cry for cher, poor girl, i really hope she gets through, even my brother just said 'im sure cheryl's gonna put her through!'.. i heard cheryl say 'aw, i think she thought she was gonna through' right at the end so biting my nails till tmrw! hope one direction and belle amie get through, the girls were especially tight and shared the vocals really well, boys got a bit nervous i think, but i really liked them. matt is lovely! i like marlon, is it? the dude with the hat who misses his kids. xxx

x factor

I'm GUTTED katie is through - she is pants! And screwed up two auditions. Tracey was amazing - she really shoulda gone through xxx

Back