I love XFactor.

I think the twist should be that they get given different catagories so that they are stuck with whoever someone else chose to put through, what is the point of now giving them another one each , they may as well just choose 4 to begin with

Thats genius lol

Apparantly though theyre not each getting one more, thats what seems so unfair. Apparantly they choose one more then ONE of the 4 is voted back into the competition so one judge will have 4... now thats not fair!!

i missed x factor all weekend cab you believe???

due to working late shifts, tried to watch bits on the patients tv's, but didnt really catch much lol.

so did Cher go through i take it?

doea anyone know if x factor is repeated cause i would love to catch it agin in thenext few days before the next x factor at weekend :)

I missed it too so I watched it online at ITV Player

It doesn't matter what is fair, or what is right, or even what makes sense - the only thing that matters is that it makes good television. And yes I am cynical about television (and the media generally) - I worked in a press office for most of my working life!

I have to admit I think the uproar about Cheryls choices is absolutely ridiculous. The Scottish Daily Record had its whole front page about Gamu not getting through, seriously theres nothing more important going on in the world than that????

Apparantly theres been all kinds of accusations of Cheryl being racist which seems odd considering her choice of husband, and her mentoring partner.

People dont agree with her choices... well really who cares? Shes the one being paid the obscene amounts of money to make the choices. All these people up in arms, does it affect them?? Not a chance.

I do agree with you avisk... and Simon Cowell must be loving the publicity its all brought about

They should run the competition alongside a version for budding songwriters, then the winner of x-factor gets to sing the winning song.

Great idea.... write to them.

SPOILER ALERT....
If the rumours about the wildcard thing are true, then theres a fairly safe bet that will make it through to the live finals. There was a MASSIVE fuss on twitter last night about her not being picked.

She wasn't chosen, there have been rumours of visa problems, another person has already been selected.

Ahh good, someone on my wave length! lol My facebook is full of 'We love Cher, she's so amazing!' comments :confused: What's so special about stealing other people's lyrics whilst pretending they're your own, just so you can rap badly?
(Plus the girl looks like she could use a good meal! :rolleyes:)

Natalie Imbrulia done just that with "Torn", didnt do her any harm.

I dont know what all the fuss is about. At the end of the day it is the Judge's decision and everyone has their own taste. I personally dont particularly like Katie, she seems to have taken a bit of everyone that is currents style and molded herself like them, ie Lady Gaga, Diane Vickers etc.
Cher, poor thing, had tonsilitis and with the best will in the world i dont think that there is anyone on here or facebook or else where that could have sung. She is only 16 and she is current. She is what is being downloaded at the moment on ipods all round the country. and as i have already said, she is only 16. As much as we are on here trying to loose weight, she is at the opposite end and getting critised in the newspapers for being too thin. Poor girl cant win.
I like Gamu but i dont know if i could listen to a whole album of hers. my favs to win are Matt Cardle (sp) and Rebecca, now their albums i could listen to. This is my opinion.

I dont really care about who is in the girls category although I do agree that Gamu was robbed and I really dont see what all the fuss is about Cher, not my cup of tea at all!

But at the end of the day MATT IS IN!!!!

thats all that matters.....

MATT TO WIN THE X FACTOR 2010!!!!! ;)

I dont really care about who is in the girls category although I do agree that Gamu was robbed and I really dont see what all the fuss is about Cher, not my cup of tea at all!

Agree Matt or failing that Rebecca

I am with you all the way.MATT TO WIN

Hope the pressure doesn't get to much for him.

Last night was brilliant. Looking forward to tonight.

Matt was just amazing, so was Mary..............

Matt to win !!!!

Much as I love X Factor one or 2 things do concern me about the ethics of the show or should I have said lack of ethics.

This made interesting reading............
Anorak News » How The X Factor And Sony BMG Fixed It For Katie Waissel, aka Katie Vogel

I don't like Katie. I was sorry that when she was in the bottom 2 she didn't go out. She is 100% manufactured, she has hawked her *talent* almost all over the world and got no where. I cringe when I see her.

Last nights show was a bit disappointing. How could Wagner stay in and more talented folks go out. I realise it is about the public vote but one does wonder.

LATEST X-FACTOR ODDS FROM WILLIAM HILL

The X Factor – Outright winner: 7/2 Aidan Grimshaw, 4/1 Matt Cardle, 9/2 One Direction, 5/1 Rebecca Ferguson, 7/1 Cher Lloyd, 9/1 Mary Byrne, 14/1 Treyc Cohen 20/1 Katie Waissel 20/1 Paije Richardson, 50/1 John Adeleye, 50/1 Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho, 50/1 Storm Lee, 66/1 Belle Amie, 66/1 Diva Fever

Winning Manager 11/8 Dannii Minogue 13/8 Cheryl Cole, 4/1 Simon Cowell 6/1 Louis Walsh

Best 28 And Over Performer: 2/5 Mary Byrne, 6/1 John Adeleye, 6/1 Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho, 6/1 Storm Lee

Best Boy performer: 10/11 Aidan Grimshaw, 11/10 Matt Cardle, 7/1 Paije Richardson

Best Band. 1/8 One Direction, 8/1 Belle Amie, 8/1 Diva Fever

Best Girl: 11/10 Rebecca Ferguson, 15/8 Cher Lloyd, 9/2 Treyc Cohen, 6/1 Katie Waissel

Whats your bet on ?

Aiden was brilliant but if you go on "youtube" and put in Adam Lambert Mad World, that is the one that Simon was talking about. He was great at that song too.
I find that Danni doesn't in general pick good songs for her acts, i mean other than Aiden none of her boys had good songs. i mean Paije, i love that song but he murdered it and Nicoli shouldnt have gone but i mean who would do a Lady Gaga song. Matt was okay but he could sing anything and pull it off.

Well actually Katie is my favourite singer in the competition I love her voice it has a interesting quality to it and if you look at my record collection you will find it filled with quirky-voiced singers, however as it is clear that other people don't like her I also like Matt, Aiden, Rebecca and One Direction.

Back