I love XFactor.

great so glad he was the winner:)

Take that were fab. All those hotties..robbie, matt, dermott & olly (on xtra factor) love it

Olly is just a lovely in real life, he is one of my eldests mates...Essex has done us proud again...good on ya Matt...
What we going to do on a Saturday night now??

apparently Harry from 1D whispered into Matt's ear 'think how much p***y you are going to get now' - its a viral now!!! as is Matt whacking Dannii in the face. Comedy value.

x

I think the results were exactly right.

Matt was always the winner for me and apparently for thousands more !!

He is such a nice bloke though I did think Rihanna was going to eat him at one point. I doubt he would have objected.
YouTube - Matt Cardle And Rihanna Live X Factor Final 2010 Unfaithfull

Ah well, Saturday night is going to feel a bit dull for a few weeks now.

Does anyone know when the American X factor starts? I think they're just about to start the audition process aren't they, if the recent news is that Cheryl has landed the job!X

Dermot is supposed to be going there too...James Corden is apparently going to be taking Dermots place next year which means I probably won't be watching

they were saying on Daybreak that Simon's speech indicated that he might not be coming back to the our X Factor !!

they were saying on Daybreak that Simon's speech indicated that he might not be coming back to the our X Factor !!

NO !!!!!!!!

Please don't go Simon !!!!

I think Simon has been rubbish this year.

Call me cynical but the heavy criticism he is famous for seem to be missing this year, perhaps its because he was selling their songs on itunes..... mmmmm :rolleyes:

I think Simon has been rubbish this year.

Call me cynical but the heavy criticism he is famous for seem to be missing this year, perhaps its because he was selling their songs on itunes..... mmmmm :rolleyes:

I just love him critical or otherwise. He is a businessman first and foremost so I suppose he has to consider every angle. Though I agree with you wholeheartedly that he was a much softer Simon than usual.

I think the results were exactly right.

Matt was always the winner for me and apparently for thousands more !!

He is such a nice bloke though I did think Rihanna was going to eat him at one point. I doubt he would have objected.
YouTube - Matt Cardle And Rihanna Live X Factor Final 2010 Unfaithfull

Ah well, Saturday night is going to feel a bit dull for a few weeks now.

I see this morning that there have been complaints about the sexuality of the content of some of the acts on Saturday night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...tina-Aguilera-Rihannas-racy-performances.html

Aha, so they'll be running the same time as our own then, but it'll probably be aired later here than in US

I read a few weeks ago that the American one will run midweek because no one watches the TV on Saturdays in the U.S. That's why American Idol is midweek too.

I hope that Simon is involved in ours, even if its by video link fron the U.S.

I read a few weeks ago that the American one will run midweek because no one watches the TV on Saturdays in the U.S. That's why American Idol is midweek too.

I hope that Simon is involved in ours, even if its by video link fron the U.S.

Ooh I wonder what the Americans do with their Saturday nights!!X

stupid me ..never knew saturday night was not big..i wonder if x factor will be on next year...and if this new american x factor will be shown here...i think american idol and americas got talent where

Back