I love XFactor.

I agree totally about Cher! She really bugs me and I don't think she has the talent that some people believe she has. Her singing voice is quite weak and there are so many better rappers out there. However, that said, it's horses for courses, it's just my opinion and I'm sure she'll still have a great career out of it and good on her for having the ambition at her tender age!X

I want either one direction or Rebecca to win x not a big fan of matt and think cheer has talent ( they all do ) in her favoured genre but isn't everyone ( or mine really ) cup of tea but she no longer needs the show as she will be snapped up by some hip hop producer no doubt in LA and I think cheryl will have a lot to do with her career and make her an even more mini cole lol x

Not sure about it myself, Cher is a totally different style and can't see Cher doing Cheryl style cos she believes ballads etc have been done and "dont you know her music is fresh and new" *yawn* I think she'll work alongside Cheryl til she thinks she's bigger or better than her.

I dont think Cheryl will have much interest in her once the show is over, she'll be too busy getting established in America ready for US X Factor, I think Dannii is about the most hands on judge. Id be surprised if Cheryl has much contact with Cher after this weekend, particularly when she doesnt win

I dont think Cheryl will have much interest in her once the show is over, she'll be too busy getting established in America ready for US X Factor, I think Dannii is about the most hands on judge. Id be surprised if Cheryl has much contact with Cher after this weekend, particularly when she doesnt win

Ah yes, I think Cher would use Cheryl to boost her own career but whether Cheryl will bother with her once xfactor is over is another matter entirely and if Cheryl is going to be the US xfactor judge i can't see her being around much to help.

So now we (apparently) know who the duets are - have we changed our minds about the winner.........

Allegedly - Christina Aguilera. Robbia, Rhianna

interesting to pair those up with people - CA would go well with Rebecca, Rhianna with Cher, Robbie with Matt...One Direction??? who do they have??

x

It's not been confirmed but the talk is
Matt - Christina
Cher - Will.I.am
Wand Erection - Robbie
Rebecca - Rhianna

Another artie has. The same artists but different combination
Who knows!

So time will tell.

Saturday nights will not be the same without Xfactor. Perhaps we will go out again !!!!

I heard

Matt and Christina
Cher and Cheryl

and allegedly Prince is performing, but in what capacity i do not know.

x

Last edited:
I loved Matt right from his first audition & said he would win XX

Back