I love XFactor.

X-Factor - not that good this week

Just watched X-Factor on Sky + after getting back from working at the pub and was really disappointed :(. I dont know if it was just me but normally it seems a lot better.
Just seemed like the quality of the acts wasn't as good this week. The odd one was good like that Matt guy but the rest just seemed to bore me.
Did anyone else notice or am I just being a bit to fussy?

I enjoyed the show better than last weeks' myself.

Wagner and Mary were poor.

Matt has been my favourite from the start and I also love Rebecca and Aiden. One Direction are good too, and I can see the appeal of Cher.

Trayc, Paige and Katie have no chance IMO.

agreeed!

Just watched X-Factor on Sky + after getting back from working at the pub and was really disappointed :(. I dont know if it was just me but normally it seems a lot better.
Just seemed like the quality of the acts wasn't as good this week. The odd one was good like that Matt guy but the rest just seemed to bore me.
Did anyone else notice or am I just being a bit to fussy?

No, you are right. Apart from Rebecca, who is in a league of her own, and Matt who was brilliant if you like that sort of thing (which I don't), no-one else was in the least bit interesting.

I agree with you Karen, I thought Rebecca was amazing, and Matt was good too the rest were just... :nightf: zzzzZzzzzZZZzzz for me.

I didnt watch it when it was on and watched it later. I didnt see what was so special about Matts performance at all. Id seen lots of comments on FB about it but honestly not sure what the fuss was about :confused:

I agree re Matt, it was boring to me. I like him but it didn't sound much different to any other week.

Aiden and One Direction were my favs last night.

Cheryl's a joke - if she can't do the job then she shouldn't have been employed to do it :mad: We all have parts of our job we don't like but we still do it!!

xxx

Cheryl's a joke - if she can't do the job then she shouldn't have been employed to do it :mad: We all have parts of our job we don't like but we still do it!!

xxx

To be fair, she cant sing and has a number 1 album and so I doubt ability to do the job matters much in Cheryl Cole land.

I wonder if Simon is playing it smart by saying to Wagner he enjoyed his performance. Im convinced a lot of the time the public vote for people to wind him up (like Jedward last year) hes such an open book with what he thinks. I wonder if hes realised this and is thinking that if he says Wagner was good then the appeal will wear off

Exactly what we thought. It didn't work though did it ??

Matt was totally totally amazing last night!!!

Agreed !!!!!!

cant believe wagner is still in so so wrong!

I know but a lot of someones must be voting for him. I think he has the appeal and personality of a housefly !!! An annoying buzz that you want to swat !!!

Well Katie is definitely gone after that! Not that I'm a fan of tracey either though. Oh well!

What a shame she didn't go, she is just pathetic and her singing tonight was just abysmal.

xxx

You are right, she should have voted. She is paid enough to do the job.

Look at the halfway decent singers that have gone out whilst Wagner stays in. Mary was rubbish too tonight. I also do not get it about Aiden. I think his singing is a gloomy dirge. No feel good factor there for me. Now one Direction is another story all together, love them !! Paigje too has blossomed.

My kids love Wagner. They call him "That Funny Man" andthink he is hilarious and they cheered when he got kept in tonight. Actually, I think the second part of his performance yesterday was really good, far more in tune than usual and didnt hurt my ears at all. The first part was as dire as normal though.

I thought Matt was absolutely amazing! I can't stop replaying it! The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face is one of my fave songs ever- I listen to Roberta Flack's version a lot and I also loved George Michael singing it! It brings tears to my eyes! I am so impressed by the range Matt has- very unusual for a man- and he had amazing control over the top notes- very difficult to do! I really really really want him to win!! X

Last edited:
I think that Rebecca was amazing. dont like Matt (see my opinion on the praying hands earlier). I think that Aiden is getting better and was good on Saturday.
Too be fair on Wagner, they all put him through, not just Louie, round after round.
And i cant believe that they said that Trayc was the better singer but Katie was the better performer. Surely it is a singing contest not a personality contest. And Cheryl said that she would put it into a deadlock, which they should have done but Dermot said no, they were just using the judges majority vote, which makes me think that Katie would have gone if it had been a tie.

i loved watching Kylie perform (cant you just tell she wrote that song with Jake S from Scissor Sisters!?!) Love her sooo much! :)

And my faves are still Matt, Rebecca and One Direction! x

I think we have to realise this year’s X factor is a personality competition, it seems the idea is to keep the “interesting” contestants in, as we all talk about them, and it is lots more publicity for the programme and more money for SC’s money pot.
I really do hope the best singer wins, my personal favourite is Mary, but that’s my age, I wish they would give her some nice songs to sing that suit her voice.
I think Matt will probably win and it will be well deserved. It will certainly be interesting if people keep voting for Wagner, he could win!! Then what will SC do!!

I think we have to realise this year’s X factor is a personality competition, it seems the idea is to keep the “interesting” contestants in, as we all talk about them, and it is lots more publicity for the programme and more money for SC’s money pot.
I really do hope the best singer wins, my personal favourite is Mary, but that’s my age, I wish they would give her some nice songs to sing that suit her voice.
I think Matt will probably win and it will be well deserved. It will certainly be interesting if people keep voting for Wagner, he could win!! Then what will SC do!!

We see the same thing in Strictly Come Dancing as well and no one assumes it is for anyone's " money pot ".

Simon Cowell is a self made man, who has worked hard to achieve what he has accumulated. He is a very clever business man. He deserves all he gets.

If in the unlikely event that Wagner does win. I don't think Simon will be remotely concerned. He will be charming, wish him well and walk away from it. He does not need Wagner as a business proposition.

You are probably quite right, no you ARE quite right that the publicity surrounding this and many other reality T.V. programmes is vital, so every situation is milked.

Whatever the reasons we all love X fACTOR SO KEEP IT COMING LOL !!!!!!

Back