I love XFactor.

What that Wagner was better than John ???

I agree Trayc was better than John but Wagner and John were not in the same class.

I was just shocked that belle ami where not in the bottom 3 to be honest!

Me too and I think Simon was amazed when they went through.

I love the show!! Matt is amazing, I would definatly buy his album!!

I thought there were some great singers last night, but can not for the life of me believe that Wagner is still in, grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

It seems they always have a silly contestant now, its been chico in the past & Jedward etc but if the judges stopped allowing the silly contestents in, then we wouldn't have to listen to them in the final!!

I think John was the one to go tonight in the sing off as Trayc was much better vocally.

Im gutted!! :cry:

I LOVED John and although I did agree that TreyC was better tongiht I am absolutley disgusted that he was in the bottom anyway!! Totally the wrong 2 were there tonight, I personally thought it would have been Wagner (I was praying) and possibly belle Amie or Aaidan (I do LOVE him as well but he hasnt been great the past few weeks has he?)

x

My view is that this weekend, Aidan wasnt at his best - or Cher to be honest.

I would not miss either if they went.

John was a great singer, and Treyc is as well (god i LOVE her save me song...gave me a chill!!!)

I think Wagner should be gone next week....but again - the public find him hilarious....if he gets to the bottom 2 he will be gone, the judges know he isnt a recording artist - surely!!!! x

It seems they always have a silly contestant now, its been chico in the past & Jedward etc but if the judges stopped allowing the silly contestents in, then we wouldn't have to listen to them in the final!!

I don't think they stop and consider the consequences for a talented singer when they put these classless acts through. Though having said that both Chico and Jedward have made their niche in the entertainments world. Ah, the power of the xfactor. !

Im gutted!! :cry:

I LOVED John and although I did agree that TreyC was better tongiht I am absolutley disgusted that he was in the bottom anyway!! Totally the wrong 2 were there tonight, I personally thought it would have been Wagner (I was praying) and possibly belle Amie or Aaidan (I do LOVE him as well but he hasnt been great the past few weeks has he?)

x

You are so right. I do not like Aiden, for me he has no appeal at all.

Wagner outtttttttttttttttttt

I will second that and very loudly. He is a character but not a pop artist.

My view is that this weekend, Aidan wasnt at his best - or Cher to be honest.

I would not miss either if they went.

John was a great singer, and Treyc is as well (god i LOVE her save me song...gave me a chill!!!)

I think Wagner should be gone next week....but again - the public find him hilarious....if he gets to the bottom 2 he will be gone, the judges know he isnt a recording artist - surely!!!! x

Every word agreed with !!!

Paul has a satellite T.V. company and we have clients going mad if their T.V. goes down before XFactor. One is over 80 years old.........how great is that, my mum would have been the same. It just proves the power of the programme and the genius of Simon Cowell.

His Monday has just started with a call from someone wanting a bigger dish installed because he did not get XFactor on Saturday cos his dish is a small one and the reception were he lives is uncertain.

Long live XFactor.

I totally disagree. I think that Cher was fantastic. She did everything right. John's song choice was terrible. In fact i think that Louie and Danni are terrible with song choices, i mean "diamonds are forever" for a young man !!

I dont like Treyc, there is something about her that is soooo false.

Favourite to win, Rebecca with Matt close second, mind you if he doesnt stop putting his hands in the prayer position i will start praying myself that they vote him out.

x

One of the 20th century's greatest inventions was the fast-forward button. I recorded it on Saturday and watched it later and Zap! Zap! Zap!

The only singers, for me, worth watching all the way through were Rebecca and Katie. The rest got zapped!!

I really like Aidan, agree last week he was pretty bad but thought he was really good this week & I in fact really liked his take on the track.

I agree about Trayc, I think she is to confident, like when she didn't get in she looked totally & utterly gobsmaked, each week she goes on about how she deserves to be in the competition. I thought her save song was very very good, but to me she just sounds like any other artist out there, at least Aidan, Matt, Katie & Cher have there own unique style.

Not sure how long Cher doing her "rap" will be ok for, I mean Danni is already saying thet Mary is to safe & samey each week, well Cher is the same really.

Good point - I would like to see Cher be less 'gangsta' and more 'singer' i think if she sang a ballad or something that we could see her in a different light and would show her multiskilling her voice!!

x

I think Aiden has a real individual style and like Cheryl said, it's not for everyone. I think Cher did amazing too but I'd like to see her sing some different type stuff, I think she'd be amazing in a sort of Gwen Stefani way!

John did have a real good singing voice but I don't really think he'd have as big of a career if he won x factor as some other contestants... I think there's 5/6 who are miles above the rest and whether the rest go out now or in another few shows it won't make any difference. It happens every year - Wagner will probably be there for a while! I was still shocked though but quite glad Treyc was in the bottom two.

Can't wait for next week now! :D

Good point - I would like to see Cher be less 'gangsta' and more 'singer' i think if she sang a ballad or something that we could see her in a different light and would show her multiskilling her voice!!

x

You are so right EB. I dislike the aggression that emanates from her every week even when she is not singing.

I am not her greatest fan but have to admit that this week she had flashes of greatness and the set was amazing. Well done Cheryl.

Not that fond of Katie either but she too deserved her place this week. It was an excellent rendition of an old favourite. I just wish she would stop bleating on about how " this is the place I should be, this is so me " tommyrot !!! Just get on with the singing girl. This is the finest chance of your life. Make it work.

I love to see all our views each week. Thank goodness we are all so different. Apart from our opinions on Wagner of course !!.

Tonight's show was amazing. So much fantastic talent.

I have not been a fan of Cher but tonight she was just so good.

I thought everyone but Wagner was good. If he doesn't go after tonight's abysmal performance there is something very wrong.

Didn't rate Aiden that much either.

Tomorrow will reveal all !!!!

I didn't think Cher was good :eek: She was just less awful than normal. She does not have an ounce of the vocal range or soul or passion of Marcella who sang the song originally.

I think Belle Amie should go this week. I hear there is an internet campaign to keep Wagner in LOL

Also loving Aiden, Rebecca and One Direction.

I thought Aiden was pants :eek: I don't like his style though :p Infact, I don't really like X factor at all this year. I don't think any of them have any 'star' quality :eek::eek:

I think I'll join the t'internet campaign to keep Wagner in! LOL Imagine him with a Christmas number one :eek::8855:

rebbeca and cher where the best, everyone else was shocking!

Back