• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I Love You All So Much

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
thank you for all the kind words which was left in my post...

i went in the bath then watched Happy Gilmore with OH... i think he can tell how anxious i am...

jumped on scales this morning and i am 15st7 again - i can cope with the 2lbs cos that will be gone 2moro anyway...

i've got up this morning and i am ready and raring to go, don't want to feel like i did last night... and i am gonna reach target...

hope you all have a fabulous day... gonna go mull over which shake i want first this morning lol :eek::p:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
good luck with your future losses and we will be here to encourage you all the way xx

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i'm sitting watching trinny and susannah from last night as i watching Happy Gilmore, and have to say i am a bad offender for wearing black.... always getting wrong for wearing sooo much black lol

has my sky+ put in last week and can't stop recording stuff lol

zpacey

S: 11st3lb C: 9st10lb G: 7st8lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 1st7lb(13.38%)
glad you are feeling better, was a bit down myself last nite and after words of encouragement from peeps here, felt a million times better and this morning woke up refreshed and ready to face the day ahead. keep up the good work.
p/s: I love sky + have had it for over 2yrs and don't know how I survived without it, can't live without it now....lol, enjoy your recordings.

I used to wear black all the time now my fave colour is red.xx

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
well i got it fitted last week and had had enough, was really annoyed when i found out they were offering it to people who cancelled for free... whereas i've been with them 2 years and have tv, broadband, phone and even credit card with them!!!

so i rang and said i was cancelling and eventually came to a deal and got it for just £30 which was installation fee, so i'm chuffed...

so ready for the day ahead it's unreal... have had a strawberry shake and i'm gonna start on my water xx