I Love You All So Much

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 20 August 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you for all the kind words which was left in my post...

i went in the bath then watched Happy Gilmore with OH... i think he can tell how anxious i am...

jumped on scales this morning and i am 15st7 again - i can cope with the 2lbs cos that will be gone 2moro anyway...

i've got up this morning and i am ready and raring to go, don't want to feel like i did last night... and i am gonna reach target...

hope you all have a fabulous day... gonna go mull over which shake i want first this morning lol :eek::p:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Woohooo, well done for getting over your blip, fingers crossed for a great day. x

4. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    good luck with your future losses and we will be here to encourage you all the way xx

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    glad your feeling better hun.xx

6. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i'm sitting watching trinny and susannah from last night as i watching Happy Gilmore, and have to say i am a bad offender for wearing black.... always getting wrong for wearing sooo much black lol

has my sky+ put in last week and can't stop recording stuff lol

7. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.38%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    glad you are feeling better, was a bit down myself last nite and after words of encouragement from peeps here, felt a million times better and this morning woke up refreshed and ready to face the day ahead. keep up the good work.
    p/s: I love sky + have had it for over 2yrs and don't know how I survived without it, can't live without it now....lol, enjoy your recordings.

8. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I used to wear black all the time now my fave colour is red.xx

9. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well i got it fitted last week and had had enough, was really annoyed when i found out they were offering it to people who cancelled for free... whereas i've been with them 2 years and have tv, broadband, phone and even credit card with them!!!

so i rang and said i was cancelling and eventually came to a deal and got it for just £30 which was installation fee, so i'm chuffed...

so ready for the day ahead it's unreal... have had a strawberry shake and i'm gonna start on my water xx

10. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

glad you're feeling better.

11. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    glad your feeling much happier today

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.