I Love You All So Much

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
thank you for all the kind words which was left in my post...

i went in the bath then watched Happy Gilmore with OH... i think he can tell how anxious i am...

jumped on scales this morning and i am 15st7 again - i can cope with the 2lbs cos that will be gone 2moro anyway...

i've got up this morning and i am ready and raring to go, don't want to feel like i did last night... and i am gonna reach target...

hope you all have a fabulous day... gonna go mull over which shake i want first this morning lol :eek::p:eek:

good luck with your future losses and we will be here to encourage you all the way xx

glad your feeling better hun.xx

i'm sitting watching trinny and susannah from last night as i watching Happy Gilmore, and have to say i am a bad offender for wearing black.... always getting wrong for wearing sooo much black lol

has my sky+ put in last week and can't stop recording stuff lol

glad you are feeling better, was a bit down myself last nite and after words of encouragement from peeps here, felt a million times better and this morning woke up refreshed and ready to face the day ahead. keep up the good work.
p/s: I love sky + have had it for over 2yrs and don't know how I survived without it, can't live without it now....lol, enjoy your recordings.

I used to wear black all the time now my fave colour is red.xx

well i got it fitted last week and had had enough, was really annoyed when i found out they were offering it to people who cancelled for free... whereas i've been with them 2 years and have tv, broadband, phone and even credit card with them!!!

so i rang and said i was cancelling and eventually came to a deal and got it for just £30 which was installation fee, so i'm chuffed...

so ready for the day ahead it's unreal... have had a strawberry shake and i'm gonna start on my water xx

glad your feeling much happier today

Back