I Made A Muffin!

I've not tried the cappuccino shake (and won't bother now!!), I tried slimfast once and thought their cappuccino flavour was awful so I kinda figured I wouldn't like this either!!

my CDC suggested the coffee in a vanilla shake to make a sort of latte thing. it doesn't, so don't expect it to!! but it does make a nice vanilla coffee flavoured thing!!

try adding 2 scoops of coffee and making it up to double ammont of water it defo tastes like latte then

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I once tried to make a muffin with the Fruits of the Forest shake ... it was a disaster. That was probably me, rather than the actual shake though :eek:.

I might try again with a chocolate shake - you've inspired me.

Never heard of pancakes made from packs please give instructions . I love the porridge 2teaspoons psyllium husks 200ml hot/warm water 1 shake pack (vanilla best) wizzed mmmmm yum
Or 6/8 ice cubes shake pack splash of water wizz for full min or so makes a mcflurry style ice cream kinda

Back to pancakes how do we make them getting bord of the same things all the time .

Good luck on your journeys xxx

thanks jakkiG I will try doubling the water next time!! i did put in extra coffee last time I made it and that was nicer, gave it a more balanced flavour, but still a bit strong on the vanilla side.. I still enjoyed it though, felt like I was drinking something yummy and fattening :D

There are recipies on the stickys for all the muffins, porrige, pancakes etc made from packs.

I have pancake/popadom things with my soup.
I mix the soup powder with a couple dessert spoons cold water until smooth.
I spread flat 1 tsp of mix onto baking paper (non-stick stuff) and microwave until it looks cooked/light brown. Leave for a minute to cool and peel off. You can make a couple of these then use the rest for soup. You'll probably have to experiment a bit.
x

Back