I made an ooopsie!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I think I've made a big ooopsie, I went out last night and I kinda lost count of how many double vodkas and diet cokes I had! I had no syns all day yesterday though, I don't plan on having any today and I had a meal of salmon and cous cous waiting for me when I got home so no kebab regrets at least lol. Oooh I'm so feeling it this morning though :(

lol as long as you had a good night!

Well don you for having your salmon ready for you coming in - Thats called being prepared!!!

have a nice relaxing day to get rid of that hangover and I am sure you will be fine

L x

I had a right off day yesterday as well late notice for work so shop bought sarnies and lots of beer afterwards and to make matters worse a big mac on the way home. oh well never mind

I think I'll just try and stick to free foods all day, bloody hard when you're hungover lol, and pop to the gym for a bit before weigh in. But first, paracetamol me thinks!

Hope you will feel better after the gym.

Well done for being prepared with the right food when you got home!
Never mind about drinking too much, you'll be just fine.
My memory is so bad, even at home I lose count easily of how many drinks I have had and was forever saying is it two or three, so I keep a pad and pen nearby and mark down what I have so I don't blunder!

I was the same last night. Went out for friends's birthday, and lost track after the 2nd bottle of wine was opened! But i, like you, had no syns yesterday. I also danced lots, and walked to the pub (15mins).

I was too drunk to eat last night, and luckily there is nothing open in my village for drunken munchies!

I had fried eggs (with fry light) on toast for brekkie, and am having Pasta n Suace (mmm stodge!) for lunch, and planning on no syns today either.

You'll be fine!

x

My mum's making a cooked dinner but I'm going to pass on it, gravy made with meat fat and potatoes roasted in it too. It smells gorgeous but I really do not need the syns :(

Back