I made it through the weekend! W3 W-in

liannaP

Desires to be slim....
After the long moan to you all yesterday, i made it through the night and have come out the otherside feeling slightly more positive!

Got weighed an hour ago and have another 6lbs gone!!!! Im gonna give it an extra push this week and aim for a big loss again. I have only been drinking 2.5 litres of water a day so imagine what the possibilities could be if i drank more and exercised more???!!!

I joined Salsa Slim classes that start this Wednesday so that (hopefully) should give me a boost too.....:character00116:

Good luck to all the other Monday weigh-in girls & guys!!!!

And thanks to everyone who cheered me up yesterday!!!!

Well done....You're flying! I bet you are thrilled and you should be hun.

Try drinking your water through a straw.....because you don't take in Air, you can get lots more down without realising it.

Well done again.xx

Got weighed an hour ago and have another 6lbs gone!!!!

6lbs is terrific for week 3:happy096:

joined Salsa Slim classes that start this Wednesday so that (hopefully) should give me a boost too.....:character00116:

Enjoy:)

Thats brilliant. What a boost for you and you are doing so well! You are obviously on a roll. Julia x

Wow lianna 6lb!! that is great hun a massive well done and glad youre feeling more upbeat xxxx

thats brill news Lianna... Im too looking at joining Salsa slim.. looks like fun!

thats brill news Lianna... Im too looking at joining Salsa slim.. looks like fun!

I'll let you know how i get on! Starts this wednesday in Co.Limerick. Cant wait! Looking on the website and you average 2lb a week weight loss in the 10wks!!! That will really help!

6lb's hey, nice one Lianna xxx

Great stuff lianna! oh and Salsa is bloody fantastic exercise, I love it! You wait, you'll have buns of steel in no time lol Its the only thing I've ever done that actually made mine ache!! Must be good! lol xxx

6lbs is fab Well Done!

Back