I made

donedoingthis

jims curry, wayyyy too hot for me lol, is there a spice other than garam masala that i can use that isnt so hot, hubby loved it by the way, and who forgot to wear gloves chopping chillies and garlic lol

Mine wasnt hot but so nice... What meat did u use?
Lucky Mark having Jim. Jim`s curry. Glad he liked it. Dont give up on it, must do it again hunni and invite ME!! Hee Hee

Woofy X

i used chicken, and only two green chilli peppers instead of 3 , it was like blooming rocket fuel lol, your welcome for curry anytime lol,

I have to use dried chilli as fresh chilli brings me out in a rash all over me bod!! Not a good look. ha ha

Woofy X

I use 6 - 8 Chillies. :D

Hot stuff me. ;)

omg jim lol i couldnt cope with 2 lmao, its shame really, i will have to try find a curry powder thats milder, it must be a man thing to eat insanely hot curries as hubby loved it,

I've been to buy the ingredients today and will let you know what I think. I'm going to put chicken in mine.

omg jim lol i couldnt cope with 2 lmao, its shame really, i will have to try find a curry powder thats milder, it must be a man thing to eat insanely hot curries as hubby loved it,

It's generally the chilli that makes it hot. Try putting less chilli in. Or cool your portion down with a few glugs of cream.

I only put 1 chilli in when I did it and even then I had to add a little double cream to take the sting out of it!

xx

are you taking the seeds out of the chilli ? they are what makes it super hot

You could add the chillies after you have separated your portion out DDT, that's what I do for Colleen.

Back