I may have found the culprit to my weight gain!

jools1986

Silver Member
decided to weigh everything today and plug everything into fat secret to see if I am missing anything

seems I have been downplaying my mayo intake, heaping my tablespoon and calling it a tablespoon instead of weighing it....my "tablespoon" contains....11gs carbs!

so, no more mayo as of today, lots of greens (already had a mahoosive salad) lots of water and green tea, nice clean induction. I'm giving it one more week.

Please say a prayer to the woosh fairy!

omg what mayo are you using???

wow thats a lot of carbs but could explain alot

decided to weigh everything today and plug everything into fat secret to see if I am missing anything

seems I have been downplaying my mayo intake, heaping my tablespoon and calling it a tablespoon instead of weighing it....my "tablespoon" contains....11gs carbs!

so, no more mayo as of today, lots of greens (already had a mahoosive salad) lots of water and green tea, nice clean induction. I'm giving it one more week.

Please say a prayer to the woosh fairy!

well done Rach should work we all miss things finger crossed

i use the high fat ones only 2.9g carb per 100ml very low, dont use the lite one full of crap

tesco one! I almost fainted!
for dinner I am going to have a big bowl of cabbage and some chicken get my greens in.
also cutting out the cheese for a week. If I get a loss I will re-introduce it to see if it was cheese or mayo.

Any other tips for a woosh?

I will post my menus up everyday in my bootcamp thread

all feedback is most welcome :)

smart Rach i carry a magnifying glass to spot the carbs on the labels they hide them everywhere LOL

it is shocking! I really hope I have sussed it now otherwise I really will be throwing a paddy!

now I am confused, pluged the same food into fitday and now its showing the carbs in my mayo as 2g and theres nothing wrong with that I am eating according to that.

Head.exploding

mayo is usually ok, I find it's the lower fat ones that are higher in carbs

Bloody hell Rach, that's a lot. I use Helmans full fat, I think it's the lowest.
Drink lots of water & have the breakfast Steve recommends. Eat lot, don't become hungry & enjoy!! xx

Hi Racheal, I'm sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time lately. Here's to your clean induction week - you can do it!!

I was wondering about the sero bars you mentioned - they might be stalling you as well (I don't know the brand, but if you are stuck and can't figure out a cause, processed food is often the hidden problem). Would you be able to set those aside for now, and just hit lots of eggs, salad and pure proteins?

We're behind you in your quest!

Serpahine your losses are really inspiring - I'm the same height and target weight as you and looking forward to catching up with your losses eventually i hope!

Well done!:D

now I am confused, pluged the same food into fitday and now its showing the carbs in my mayo as 2g and theres nothing wrong with that I am eating according to that.

Head.exploding

look at what on the jar not a website its only a guide

It's not the sero bars, I have been cutting those out already, its really hard at the moment because I'm not doing my own shopping, my mum is so I have to adapt what she has bought to atkins. It will be easier when I get back to uni

Back