Road to my goal weight! - Daily diary

Today's meal... first i know it's gonna sound like an excuse BUT it was my mom's birthday today and we never go out to eat or anything, we're pretty chill and love to be home so we went out to do something different and got pizza at pizza hut. I don't know if the way that i've been eating has changed my body (i think it has) but right now i'm feeling super bloated (i think it was the cheese).

Breakfast: a mix of cantaloupe and watermelon (82 cal)
Lunch: "Pollo arvejado" (it chicken with peas and onions and carrots, i think in english it's something similar to Galician Chicken) with 100 grs of home made FRIES D: (642 cal)
"Dinner": two slices of pizza (480 cal) and a can of diet coca cola (according to the website it says that it was 143 cal)

Still it was less than a thousand calories the entire day but i wasn't healthy food so i'm feeling guilty, but what the heck it was a special day!

And i know i should have done Zumba (especially after that massive dinner but i'm exhausted so i'll get up early tomorrow and i'll do 45 min in the morning and then 45 min at night)

See you tomorrow :D

I think we all deserve a treat sometimes (I was terrible last night too but it was a special occasion)

you eat so little normally in not surprised you felt bloated!

Hi you guys! Hope you all had a lovely day :)

Today's meal:
breakfast: an apple (48 cal)
lunch: "pollo arvejado" with rice (524 cal) with 2 lts of water
"dinner": half of a piece of bread with light cream cheese and a cup of tea (no sugar) (136 cal)

45 minutes of Zumba

Today's meal

Breakfast: a bowl of apples and peaches
Lunch: A salad with some tuna (here's a picture) and a lot of chia seeds

10411406_10205931927959149_4629337623439811581_n_zpssc7mzrmu.jpg

"dinner": half a piece of bread with avocado and a cup of tea (no sugar)

Also 45 minutes of zumba

Good night :D

Thank you Claire!

I'm posting yesterday's meal since i didn't do it last night and in a couple of hours i'll post today's menu

Breakfast: sliced peach
Lunch: roasted chicken thigh with a lettuce, green onion, cauliflower salad
"Dinner": half a piece of bread with mashed boiled egg and a cup of tea (no sugar)

45 minutes of zumba!

Today food wise was good

breakfast: a peach
lunch: a roaste drumstick with a lettuce, cauliflower, tomato salad
"dinner": half a piece of bread with avocado and a cup of tea (no sugar)

What wasn't so good was Zumba, i did a different routine today and i was trying so hard to keep up that i think i pulled a muscle. Hopefully tomorrow is better. :D

Today food wise was good breakfast: a peach lunch: a roaste drumstick with a lettuce, cauliflower, tomato salad "dinner": half a piece of bread with avocado and a cup of tea (no sugar) What wasn't so good was Zumba, i did a different routine today and i was trying so hard to keep up that i think i pulled a muscle. Hopefully tomorrow is better. :D

Food sounds lovely, although your dinner is a little small!!

Hope your muscle is ok ;-)

Oh friends, i've fallen :(. This weekend, my will power went out the window and man, I am feeling super guilty. I need encouragement. This weekend it was my aunt's birthday and my mom and i went out of town to surprise her. We got her a cake and everything. We arrived at their house in the morning, around lunch time (as you guys already know, lunch is the big meal of the day for us) she had made home made fried with steak and salad. So i ate that with two glasses of soda. I know by now that my stomache can't take big fatty meals anymore so i got bloated like a ballon, but as the day went by i started to feel better. Then at "dinner" my cousins and other aunts we all got together an had cake (i had just one thin slice) with another glass of soda, i didn't get tea or anything hot because where they live during the summer it's crazy hot, and i had half of a half of a ham sandwich. All of that happened on saturday. Today for breakfast i had a glass of milk with half of a piece of bread with avocado. For lunch my cousin fired up the grill and he grilled the meat that we had for lunch, I had two pieces of meat (big pieces, bad i know) and we had it with noodles, no sauce of anything and salads, and another glass of soda.

At this point i was feeling so defeated that i wasn't even feeling guilty anymore, but then my good guy stomache started to ache because i was bloated again, so i had to stop eating because i was in so much pain. We went on our way back home at around 7. And after lunch i didn't eat anything. We got two cans of soda for the road (147 calories each, that's the only number that i know because everything else that i ate was so big that i was afraid to look it up), we got home at 10 pm and we were hungry so we ate. You would think that by now i would be thinking staigt again but noooooo. I said i already ate everything i wasn't supposed to so what the heck, and i ate a burguer, an hour ago i also had an "alfajor" which is two cookies filled with dulce de leche and covered with chocolate, like a sandwich. God i'm terrible.

tomorow for lunch i know what i'm having and it's healthy but in the afternoon i'm meeting with a friend that i haven't seen in years and we're suppose to go out to eat and where we're going there's nothing healthy on the menu, on wednesday i'm meeting another friend but i don't know what we're doing yet. And on friday two friends are coming over and bringing unhealthy things to eat. I need to contain myself but i don't know why it's been so difficult this couple of days. This weekend i didn't do zumba so that's not good either. I need to get back on track ASAP!

On the bright side all my aunts kept on complimenting my weight loss, they said i looked amazing and the change it's not that big, but i did feel great. When we said goodbye all of them kept saying that they were proud and giving me encouraging words and good wishes but i still feel fat and guilty. Please don't be too hard on me, but help! I'm bummed out :(

Last edited:
Today i got on the scale and drum roll please.... I went from 120 kg to 110 kg!!! :D also i lost another 5 cm on my waist! It was a good day :D

i've been kind of MIA, i don't know i feel that i'm losing motivation /:. Last week for lunch was normal but torwards the afternoon i ate massively. Not every day but 4 out of 7 days. Now i'm going back to my routine, hopefully my spirit goes back up.

I don't know what's up with my mood lately. I was doing soooo good! but i just kind of fell off the wagon. I'm still eating half a piece of bread for dinner and not having sugar or sweets but i haven't excercise, i've been eating junk food when out with my friends. I just need to get back on track. I've also stopped posting here. Starting tomorrow i'm going back to what i was doing, i was feeling amazing but i'm not motivated to do anything :(

It's been a couple of weeks since i last posted and i just wanted to let you guys know that i lost 5 more kg!!! Also the jean that wouldn't fit me now do, still. Little tight but i'm getting there! Have a nice week everyone!

It's been a couple of weeks since i last posted and i just wanted to let you guys know that i lost 5 more kg!!! Also the jean that wouldn't fit me now do, still. Little tight but i'm getting there! Have a nice week everyone!

Well done, that's amazing :)

That's brilliant, well done x

Back