I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Amazing quote. Definitely sums up my dieting past. X

Thanks I think those we quotes are great and keep me on track. One I really love for imagery is the train from Dunbo going up the hill and his steam chugs to 'I think I can, I know I can' over and over and going down hill it changes to 'I thought I could, I knew I could'!

Haha not always- I did strop a bit last week. I don't want to come off as I don't want to fall short on target, the BBQ will be hard but will fulfil my feeding tendencies as weather wise it may just be a bit of a party and I'll get to do stew and currys etc

Oh I do hope to hit that target and I think I'll have a better idea after tomorrows wi!

we all have stroppy moments but overall you are so positive. You nervous about the weigh in?

we all have stroppy moments but overall you are so positive. You nervous about the weigh in?

Funny enough no- I know I lost 1.2lbs mid-week and while I want to lose 3.5lbs I'll take 2.5 lbs. I'll only be 2lbs under where I want to be but at the same time I'm ahead of my very initial goals where I hoped I'd lose a stone in the first 2 weeks but actually lost 19.6lbs so on the balance I'm ahead of the initial plan.

Now don't get me wrong I do expect the next 2 weeks to go back up and I'll be a humpy cow if it doesn't!!

Funny enough no- I know I lost 1.2lbs mid-week and while I want to lose 3.5lbs I'll take 2.5 lbs. I'll only be 2lbs under where I want to be but at the same time I'm ahead of my very initial goals where I hoped I'd lose a stone in the first 2 weeks but actually lost 19.6lbs so on the balance I'm ahead of the initial plan.

Now don't get me wrong I do expect the next 2 weeks to go back up and I'll be a humpy cow if it doesn't!!

well it's great you're ahead of plan and goal, so that's something to be proud of. Surely you'll get at least the 2.5lbs tomorrow :)

well it's great you're ahead of plan and goal, so that's something to be proud of. Surely you'll get at least the 2.5lbs tomorrow :)

Yeah I think I will at least get that so I'll be grand. How are you doing today anyway hon?

Yeah I think I will at least get that so I'll be grand. How are you doing today anyway hon?

I can't wait to find out tomorrow, do you get weighed early?

Im ok thank you. I spend more time on this forum than I do doing my work lol, but stuff them. I find lunchtime hard as the canteen smells amazing and you see people eating but hey ho. How are you?

I can't wait to find out tomorrow, do you get weighed early?

Im ok thank you. I spend more time on this forum than I do doing my work lol, but stuff them. I find lunchtime hard as the canteen smells amazing and you see people eating but hey ho. How are you?

I'm the same I really don't like where I work the job isn't what was sold to me - my husband works here as well and he calls it Mordor! I love most of the people though! I nip out at lunch as I'm beside a couple of retail parks and pick up anything that's needed and get away from here.

I weight in early in the morning so that I don't die of thirst lol! Going to the meat factories though in the morning to pick up supplies for next week so might be a little later in the day depending as we like to be at the first one by 9.30...

Have your colleagues said much?

I'm the same I really don't like where I work the job isn't what was sold to me - my husband works here as well and he calls it Mordor! I love most of the people though! I nip out at lunch as I'm beside a couple of retail parks and pick up anything that's needed and get away from here.

I weight in early in the morning so that I don't die of thirst lol! Going to the meat factories though in the morning to pick up supplies for next week so might be a little later in the day depending as we like to be at the first one by 9.30...

Have your colleagues said much?

i hate my job but my weight has held me back from progressing, mainly a confidence thing. Oh I don't know how you work with your husband lol, you must get on. Has anyone commented at work?

Oh fingers crossed you can get an early weigh in still so you don't die of thirst.

I decided to just not tell anyone but if they ask I'll tell them. No one has really commented though as probably don't know what to say. I was one of them girls who was on a new diet every Monday so they probably think it's another fad. Even my close work colleagues havent as I think most disagree with it.

i hate my job but my weight has held me back from progressing, mainly a confidence thing. Oh I don't know how you work with your husband lol, you must get on. Has anyone commented at work?

Oh fingers crossed you can get an early weigh in still so you don't die of thirst.

I decided to just not tell anyone but if they ask I'll tell them. No one has really commented though as probably don't know what to say. I was one of them girls who was on a new diet every Monday so they probably think it's another fad. Even my close work colleagues havent as I think most disagree with it.

Well.... What can I say... Screw all the lot of them...

Because honey..
Your time is now!!!!

Yeah we are lucky we've been together 12 years and are best mates really as well! However in work we have nothing to do with one another. I work in marketing and he works in the warehouse. Sometimes he's out in the lorries so we only really see each other when we need to. I don't get involved in his job though I work closely with his boss a lot. No-one in my work has commented but I mostly get on with the men at work and don't have a lot to do with the few girls who I do work with.

I do hope you can take the self confidence and use it to make work a more enjoyable place!

So 3lbs down this week so happy enough! Now 148.4 so in the 10's and just over 2 stone gone!!!

Yeah we are lucky we've been together 12 years and are best mates really as well! However in work we have nothing to do with one another. I work in marketing and he works in the warehouse. Sometimes he's out in the lorries so we only really see each other when we need to. I don't get involved in his job though I work closely with his boss a lot. No-one in my work has commented but I mostly get on with the men at work and don't have a lot to do with the few girls who I do work with.

I do hope you can take the self confidence and use it to make work a more enjoyable place!

you are lucky and I think it's awesome you're married to your best friend :)

i think ink once I conquer the weight issue, the job issue is the next one .. Hopefully my best friend turns up in the meantime :)

So 3lbs down this week so happy enough! Now 148.4 so in the 10's and just over 2 stone gone!!!

Amazing!!! So happy for you :) well done x

you are lucky and I think it's awesome you're married to your best friend :)

i think ink once I conquer the weight issue, the job issue is the next one .. Hopefully my best friend turns up in the meantime :)

Amazing!!! So happy for you :) well done x

Thank you and I hope that you find a good one as well, I was lucky I wasn't looking we just happened and I didn't have to go through a host of frogs first!

Curveappeal thanks but I think I've caught your cold!!

Yeah I'm just a bit sore and sniffily! I'll be grand but had to give in to decongestants..

I've no idea- I don't feel out of ketosis but I'm coming out the other end. Feel miserable still as had a busy weekend trying to get furniture set up and a spring clean done and just couldn't sleep last night!

Back