I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

I've no idea- I don't feel out of ketosis but I'm coming out the other end. Feel miserable still as had a busy weekend trying to get furniture set up and a spring clean done and just couldn't sleep last night!

Aww big hugs, you sound like you've been in the wars. Sleep deprived and full of cold .. Poor Joanie. I know it'll be a long and hard day for you .. But we are here :) keep going, you can do it.

Aww big hugs, you sound like you've been in the wars. Sleep deprived and full of cold .. Poor Joanie. I know it'll be a long and hard day for you .. But we are here :) keep going, you can do it.

Aw thanks- I just can't be bothered being in work 'tis all. Actually debated getting up in the middle of the night and doing my tan!!

How are you today Katie?

Haha... Mid morning tanning lol!!!!!! I love it!!!

Well counting sheep wasn't working so I thought sure why not. Fell asleep though so threw it on before work!

Aw thanks- I just can't be bothered being in work 'tis all. Actually debated getting up in the middle of the night and doing my tan!!

How are you today Katie?

Ha tan in the middle of the night .. Crackers. I am good, it's been a busy one but that's fine by me. How has today been for you?

Ha tan in the middle of the night .. Crackers. I am good, it's been a busy one but that's fine by me. How has today been for you?

Long!! Lol it was ok just was tired and glad to get home.

Ah I know! And sure yesterday we had new wines arrive in work and I had to sample them, small sips tho to analyse the wine and decide to list or not but I was surprised at how sharp my tastbuds are!!!

Ah I know! And sure yesterday we had new wines arrive in work and I had to sample them, small sips tho to analyse the wine and decide to list or not but I was surprised at how sharp my tastbuds are!!!

Oh how tempting. Do you think Lipotrim alters your tastebuds?

how are you getting on today?

Katie it defo does nothing tastes the same you open yourself upto new foods and plain bland food is no longer bland! I had a procedure in hospital today and hit a roadbump, had no shakes and very little water and fell for a sausage. I didn't even enjoy it and hoping it didn't do any damage, I had my mid week peek and was down to 146.8 and was hoping for another 2 off for sat but sure we'll see.

Trying to get the water into me and when the tummy settles will take my shake and take the lesson!

Katie it defo does nothing tastes the same you open yourself upto new foods and plain bland food is no longer bland! I had a procedure in hospital today and hit a roadbump, had no shakes and very little water and fell for a sausage. I didn't even enjoy it and hoping it didn't do any damage, I had my mid week peek and was down to 146.8 and was hoping for another 2 off for sat but sure we'll see.

Trying to get the water into me and when the tummy settles will take my shake and take the lesson!

Forget about it sweetheart xxx illness can't be helped... Don't let it deter you... Hopefully it's not taken ya outta ketosis xx

Hope you feel better soon xx

Ah thanks missus I know it was lack of shakes and water that had me hungry. Hopefully the damage was limited as it was reduced fat ones. I'll be grand just fingers crossed and mouth zipped!

Sore lol!! Otherwise Ok trying to make up for the water missed up to 2 but only at about a litre where I'd normally be hitting 4 how did ur weigh in go?

Sore lol!! Otherwise Ok trying to make up for the water missed up to 2 but only at about a litre where I'd normally be hitting 4 how did ur weigh in go?

Ah I'm sure you'll be fine my dear xx

I dropped 5 as expected... Wanted 9lb but I'm happy enough xx :)

Only a week left to go :)

Well on the positive side what that meant was you didn't load carbs after refeed so you won't do it when you come off for the wedding!! One week is plenty of time plus I bet you lose on refeed as well!

Awww Joanie hope you are ok after your procedure? Bless you. And you know what .. Stuff the bloody sausage, it's one of them things that happen and with you beeen hospital it cannot be helped. You haven't let a moment of hunger turn into a binge so I wouldn't worry about it. Just write today off and start afresh tomorrow :)

Well on the positive side what that meant was you didn't load carbs after refeed so you won't do it when you come off for the wedding!! One week is plenty of time plus I bet you lose on refeed as well!

Ah yeah... I'm not as bothered now as I was... I'm gonna do the first three days for two days each to prolong it and hopefully up the loss... :)

Thanks Katie, yeah focused on the positive - I didn't fall for the toast or biccies and stopped myself from having a binge! I don't think I'm out of Ketosis but did read 0.6 up on the scale so didn't get away Scott free!

However glad it was yesterday as sat Will hold less temptation now to fall off!!

Back